Veriyeris

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Veriyeris Please, export the Mac version! Being Ren'py, it shouldn't add any effort for you, and I'm sure some people would highly appreciate it :)
Hi, I've added the Mac download link to the thread. Whether you like the game or not, your feedback will help me improve. I'd appreciate it if you could leave a comment with your thoughts after playing. Have a great day!

NE_OTDAMSA_TEBE

Nov 14, 2023
This is, of course, a subjective opinion, but the eyes issue of blood from the visual component of the "game":
1) Almost all shaders use only Diffuse/Base Color/Albedo, there are no other texture maps.
2) Of course, I understand that Chara Studio is a nasty thing, but you can configure shaders in it so that shadows are generated from objects if dynamic lighting is used and if you have not specifically disabled shadow generation from the source (which would be strange). In some scenes, there are no shadows from the characters, which is also strange, since they should be by default. The characters seem to be levitating, and this feeling arises from the absence of shadows.
3) The intensity value from the global light source is too high. In the Studio, you can edit the parameters of the light sources; you just need to open a special toolkit.

Reactions: Veriyeris

Veriyeris

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
This is, of course, a subjective opinion, but the eyes issue of blood from the visual component of the "game":
1) Almost all shaders use only Diffuse/Base Color/Albedo, there are no other texture maps.
2) Of course, I understand that Chara Studio is a nasty thing, but you can configure shaders in it so that shadows are generated from objects if dynamic lighting is used and if you have not specifically disabled shadow generation from the source (which would be strange). In some scenes, there are no shadows from the characters, which is also strange, since they should be by default. The characters seem to be levitating, and this feeling arises from the absence of shadows.
3) The intensity value from the global light source is too high. In the Studio, you can edit the parameters of the light sources; you just need to open a special toolkit.
Thank you for your constructive feedback. You’re absolutely right about the lighting and shadow issues. The lighting is indeed too intense, and I’ve noticed the absence of shadows in some scenes as well. I will pay close attention to these issues in the upcoming updates to improve the visual quality of the game.

Reactions: NE_OTDAMSA_TEBE

Veriyeris

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Update 1.1 Release Notes

Thank you for playing Version 1.1 of our game! Your support and feedback mean the world to us, and we've made several improvements based on your suggestions.

What's New in Version 1.1:

• Improved Fonts and Main Menu: We've updated the fonts and revamped the main menu to enhance your gaming experience.
  • New Story Elements: The storyline now includes a significant turning point with new surprise characters and plot twists.
  • Character Development: Experience the humiliation of Carla in more depth and meet new characters who add layers to the narrative.
  • Route Selection: We've added a route selection feature, allowing you to choose different paths and see how the story unfolds from multiple perspectives.
  • Rana's Route: The beginning of Rana's path has been developed, offering new challenges and experiences.
If you read the explanation at the end of the game, we will be very happy. We would also like to extend our gratitude once more for your support.

Why This Update is Short:

We want to apologize for the brevity of this update. I currently live in Turkey, and I have an upcoming one-week trip to Istanbul. Due to the current state of the game, I decided to release this update earlier than planned.

As a result, this update contains fewer scenes than we initially intended. However, we assure you that the story is just beginning, and you now have a better idea of where it’s headed.

Future updates will be much larger, with more content and deeper storylines. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ElvisHumiliation-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Faydoo

Feb 28, 2022
Good day! Please tell me if there is anything in the game other than legs? I'm tired of games where there are only legs, and the rest is either absent or very little. Thank you!

Veriyeris

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Good day! Please tell me if there is anything in the game other than legs? I'm tired of games where there are only legs, and the rest is either absent or very little. Thank you!
There is no direct sexual intercourse because the main subject of the game is femdom nature, there are only fillers, there are contents related to femdom such as spanking, handjob, footjob, chastity belt, teasing.

Faydoo

Feb 28, 2022
There is no direct sexual intercourse because the main subject of the game is femdom nature, there are only fillers, there are contents related to femdom such as spanking, handjob, footjob, chastity belt, teasing.
Thank you very much for your answer! And is there no licking ass, kissing ass or using as a toilet at all?

Veriyeris

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Thank you very much for your answer! And is there no licking ass, kissing ass or using as a toilet at all?
I actually planned to include the content you mentioned in this update, but I could not add it due to upcoming travel plans. If everything goes well, I will include these types of fetishes in the next update.

Currently the game mainly focuses on public humiliation and humiliation content. If you play the game you will understand better what I mean.

Reactions: madhatter11

Faydoo

Feb 28, 2022
I actually planned to include the content you mentioned in this update, but I could not add it due to upcoming travel plans. If everything goes well, I will include these types of fetishes in the next update.

Currently the game mainly focuses on public humiliation and humiliation content. If you play the game you will understand better what I mean.
oh that's great news. I'm already tired of legs in every game, no variety. I'm glad that this is in the plans, thank you very much for the answer. I think it's worth trying the game at least to understand what you're talking about when you mention humiliation.

Veriyeris

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Will there be ntr in this game?
For there to be NTR (Netorare) in a game, there needs to be a romantic relationship between characters. In this game, there are no concepts of lovers or romantic partners. The relationships are either master-slave or friendships. Therefore, technically, NTR is not possible in this game. However, there may be situations where a slave betrays their master, which could add interesting dynamics to the story. While this is not present in the current version, it might be included in future updates.

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
Is this game right tagged as 3dcg or am I blind ?
I'm not saying 2dcg is worse than 3d but I'm sure it would help to find right type of content if games woud have right tags.

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
I am typically a big fan of humiliation games but man this game was painful and I couldn't take anymore when the poor girl couldn't even make it home. Felt more like torture than humiliation o_O
At least you knew Elvis wanted it but Cindy or whatever her name was, didn't seem to like it at all. Too much for me.
Also she's kind of a moron cause this started for her with Alex because alex got some pictures of her in her underwear- so she's afraid of people seeing her in her underwear- but then she just goes to class practically naked and then literally does become naked later. Like c'mon lady just put your foot down and say 'no this is worse than what you're blackmailing me with, I refuse to do it.'

anyway yeah the english isn't that bad just that it constantly uses he when it should basically use She 90% of the time. Probably better off just always using she. I mean if it calls the guy she, no biggie, but calling the chicks He is kind of a turn off.

Veriyeris

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
I am typically a big fan of humiliation games but man this game was painful and I couldn't take anymore when the poor girl couldn't even make it home. Felt more like torture than humiliation o_O
At least you knew Elvis wanted it but Cindy or whatever her name was, didn't seem to like it at all. Too much for me.
Also she's kind of a moron cause this started for her with Alex because alex got some pictures of her in her underwear- so she's afraid of people seeing her in her underwear- but then she just goes to class practically naked and then literally does become naked later. Like c'mon lady just put your foot down and say 'no this is worse than what you're blackmailing me with, I refuse to do it.'

anyway yeah the english isn't that bad just that it constantly uses he when it should basically use She 90% of the time. Probably better off just always using she. I mean if it calls the guy she, no biggie, but calling the chicks He is kind of a turn off.
I am aware that there are logical errors in the story of my game. Since it is my first game, such things unfortunately happen. Thank you for your constructive criticism. The relationship between all the characters in the story is consensual, so Carla enjoys this task.