LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Does someone find where is the "Bright Door" that you need to open with the stoled key and go to the ruins?

SSprime

Jan 3, 2021
Talk to the guy again and then choose again to pay him or give him a blowjob and after the second time go speak to the guard and he will take you to the boat and bring you to the next village!
I did after I payed the guy still asking to go talk to the other guy

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
got a bug, just did the goblin quest and it returned that Galv.QUEST.objective is not a function, looks like it refers to line 499 in Galv_Questlog.js though I am not sure of the fix at this time.
If the goblins find me I get this error too. But if you choose "hide in the trees" you pass the quest. Shame cuz no rape scene if you do that.

Reactions: LoveWhores

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this isn't anything more than a jerk off tool. the choices your given are a crock, the story is laughable at best, the art work leaves alot to be desired, your char is without a doubt the stupidest woman on the planet. when given a choice your never given the choice your wanting naturally, and i just love how all these female warriors cant fight, heck cant even say no to a man much less fight one. this game is just more of the same old same old abuse of women. get some new material.

SSprime

Jan 3, 2021
If the goblins find me I get this error too. But if you choose "hide in the trees" you pass the quest. Shame cuz no rape scene if you do that.
Can you help to the ferry bridge? I talk to the man and "pay" but the guard keep telling me to go to the man and pay

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
lol
i just realize this game is a Horizon reference
Outcast
Iron Ruins
Elyon=Aloy
Forbidden Child

man, nice going to make it not so obvious at start

Reactions: arobotbrain1

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Can you help to the ferry bridge? I talk to the man and "pay" but the guard keep telling me to go to the man and pay
Do you mean the black dude after talking to the lord the next day? I just talk to him in the east forest and proceed.
Or maybe the fat ferryman after this? I choose "Find another way" or something like that then talk to the guard next to the boat.

Reactions: LoveWhores

SSprime

Jan 3, 2021
Do you mean the black dude after talking to the lord the next day? I just talk to him in the east forest and proceed.
Or maybe the fat ferryman after this? I choose "Find another way" or something like that then talk to the guard next to the boat.
I meant the fat man after the monster scene I pay the man but the guard in front of the boat still saying pay then come back here but I have already paid

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I meant the fat man after the monster scene I pay the man but the guard in front of the boat still saying pay then come back here but I have already paid
Like I said - I didn't pay him, I chose "Find another way" option. Maybe the other one is not configured correctly. Like if you get captured by the orcs. After the rape scene the game crashes.

SSprime

Jan 3, 2021
Like I said - I didn't pay him, I chose "Find another way" option. Maybe the other one is not configured correctly. Like if you get captured by the orcs. After the rape scene the game crashes.
Pretty odd I did the other way first but the guard still saying me to pay

ogKimra

Nov 13, 2021
Does this update not include the "runes" part?
I got the key but can't find where I need to go

Magnum25

Mar 16, 2019
Does this update not include the "runes" part?
I got the key but can't find where I need to go
"Ruins" that's the place with the Isolated man, I guess the key is the for that secret doors there in the middle (we shall see in next update), as soon as u leave the town/village with the key the version ends.

Reactions: ogKimra

burneracct

Sep 1, 2017
got a bug, just did the goblin quest and it returned that Galv.QUEST.objective is not a function, looks like it refers to line 499 in Galv_Questlog.js though I am not sure of the fix at this time.
read the error carefully, it says Galv.QUEST.ojective

I just copied and pasted the same function right below itself, but changed it to be typoed and it works now

Uglyb4stard

Mar 2, 2020
same issue here
edit: just do the rape scene, load previous save, save the pig without the rape and you may continue, always save before something, luckily this habbit saves time.
edit 2: the games ends there tho, so next update, guess support the dev on patreon if you people enjoyed.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes