EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
A long time ago, there was a world, a world of fantasy who seem coming from a fantasy novel. This world was peaceful, but one day the king was take down by an unknow shadow : the Demon Queen.
The Demon queen claimed the land of humans, killing their soldier and rebels, enslaving the other and slowly taking down all kingdoms.
The Dryads, the people of the forest who had abandoned these land centuries ago, feeling the end coming, summoned a woman from an other world to defeat him and saving the kingdom.
But one day, the old demon king appear again, weaker but quickly regaining its strength, the Dryads summoned this Heroine again, but this time it was an other person in the heroine body...​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-11
Release Date: 2023-09-11
Developer: KlerGames - -
Censored: No
Version: v.0.0.5C
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

cg.hotspring.friends6.png Screenshot.2.png Screenshot.5.png Screenshot.6.png Screenshot.1.png Screenshot.3.png

Last edited:

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Definitely a bit interested to see the progress, will for sure try it out again if you continue.
Hard to tell exactly what it is going to be as yet.... a slow corruption game or fk fest

Few issues with this release.
-Writing feels quite stiff
-Grammar issues
-unrealistic body proportions
-Couple of bugs which I'm sure your aware of

On the plus,
+the models aren't to bad (except for some of the weird body's)
+decent setup up for RPGM map, nice indicators & quest system

Main point is probably the massive boobs... its controversial, i personally don't like them that unrealistically big.

I know a lot of people do like them, so just ignore people that complain about them if its how you want to make your game.
Plenty of successful games with enormous boobs.

Good luck with it, has my intrest.

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
i cant fall sleep...is that the end of the demo?
This is a bug because of one of the plugin. You should have a message thanking you for playing. I fixed it and i'll probably publish a new demo with all these problems fixed.
But this is the end of this demo yes.

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Definitely a bit interested to see the progress, will for sure try it out again if you continue.
Hard to tell exactly what it is going to be as yet.... a slow corruption game or fk fest

Few issues with this release.
-Writing feels quite stiff
-Grammar issues
-unrealistic body proportions
-Couple of bugs which I'm sure your aware of

On the plus,
+the models aren't to bad (except for some of the weird body's)
+decent setup up for RPGM map, nice indicators & quest system

Main point is probably the massive boobs... its controversial, i personally don't like them that unrealistically big.

I know a lot of people do like them, so just ignore people that complain about them if its how you want to make your game.
Plenty of successful games with enormous boobs.

Good luck with it, has my intrest.
Thanks for your review it really help me. I'm aware it can have grammar issues and can be a bit stiff and i'm sorry about it i'll fix them for the next update, I'm not a native english speaker.
I'm also aware of a few small bug I missed on my first test of the demo but if u could tell me some of the bug u encounter it could help me in case I missed it.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Abotu the premise its nice,I hope the characters in the dream world will remain naked only.However, there are few glitches that I can't finish the demo,ther are are some grammar errors and I cannot see the full gallery,I hope KlerGames fix this ,also I wonder if anyone can show me how to see the .png_ or convert them into regular png .

and also like Hypor said make Ema's alter ego have normal but sexy boobs instead of bigger ones.

Also make the antagonist be demon queen not king but also make her naked in the dream without any clothing

Oh and have Ema's alter ego have normal ears instead of elf ears

Last edited:
Reactions: KlerGames

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Thanks for your review it really help me. I'm aware it can have grammar issues and can be a bit stiff and i'm sorry about it i'll fix them for the next update, I'm not a native english speaker.
I'm also aware of a few small bug I missed on my first test of the demo but if u could tell me some of the bug u encounter it could help me in case I missed it.
I guessed English wasn't your first language, its not too bad taking that into account.

I should have taken some notes on the bugs, the main ones i remember are the obvious ones.
1.) On the protagonists image portrait the head disappears leaving only a body, happens when entering/exiting a classroom in school.. think happens also the sauna & home
2.)Mentioned already, cant sleep towards end of demo and if you try exit house with any of the outfits the game freeze

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
1.) On the protagonists image portrait the head disappears leaving only a body, happens when entering/exiting a classroom in school.. think happens also the sauna & home
I haven't encounter this bug on my playtest. It happen with ema or also with her friends?
It happen in a certain classroom or any classroom?
I don't know why it happen I'll have a better check later.

(edit) I just saw when you leave the hot spring Ema is naked is that what you're talking about?
If it's this one I just fixed it and it will be fixed for the next update and I will post a fix for the demo when every bug will be fix.
And yes I know about the bug when you try to leave home I forgot to fix it.

Last edited:

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Short but promising!
But yeah like others mentioned, a bit buggy.

Also I disagree with the calls for shrinkage, I think the boobs are looking great!
I'm sorry for that. Have you seen other bug than hypor haven't told me already?

bobnick23

Feb 3, 2017
I'm sorry for that. Have you seen other bug than hypor haven't told me already?
No those were the ones I remember.
I guess the scene replaying if you go back and select the locker in the bathhouse could be one, but that might have been intended.