KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
No those were the ones I remember.
I guess the scene replaying if you go back and select the locker in the bathhouse could be one, but that might have been intended.
No It was a mistake I forgot to fix thanks you.
It's now fix for the next update.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Decided to give this a try, despite the MC having WAY TOO BIG tits in the Dream World (or whatever it is called). I like big tits, but hers are just too big, ot the point where they are offputing.

A few notable bugs I encountered:
Ema1.png
As you can see if I go down from that arrow I can walk through the wall.

Ema2.png
This event can be repeated as many times as I want. Doesn't matter if I choose to wait for Nora or go with the other two girls - in both cases the related event can be repeated.

Ema3.png
After returning home trying to leave results in getting stuck. I assume it is because I reached the end of the demo?

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Decided to give this a try, despite the MC having WAY TOO BIG tits in the Dream World (or whatever it is called). I like big tits, but hers are just too big, ot the point where they are offputing.

A few notable bugs I encountered:
View attachment 1810794
As you can see if I go down from that arrow I can walk through the wall.

View attachment 1810796
This event can be repeated as many times as I want. Doesn't matter if I choose to wait for Nora or go with the other two girls - in both cases the related event can be repeated.

View attachment 1810797
After returning home trying to leave results in getting stuck. I assume it is because I reached the end of the demo?
Thanks for your review these bugs are already fixed and I'll post a new demo in the next few days.

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
I haven't encounter this bug on my playtest. It happen with ema or also with her friends?
It happen in a certain classroom or any classroom?
I don't know why it happen I'll have a better check later.

(edit) I just saw when you leave the hot spring Ema is naked is that what you're talking about?
If it's this one I just fixed it and it will be fixed for the next update and I will post a fix for the demo when every bug will be fix.
And yes I know about the bug when you try to leave home I forgot to fix it.
Happened with a few classrooms, had to get to next quest to fix it.. would walk out and would see headless Ema (not the RPGM model, its the Daz image)
ONly happened to Ema not the classmates.

Aha, i Found i still had a save when it happen at end of game... cant remember the classroom it first started in though...

1652562530703.png
Love the setting btw... id be hoping for maybe a slow corruption burn for maybe the real world and maybe naked fk fest in the fantasy... something like succulence.

Last edited:

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Happened with a few classrooms, had to get to next quest to fix it.. would walk out and would see headless Ema (not the RPGM model, its the Daz image)
ONly happened to Ema not the classmates
Okay I see what you mean but I can figure out why you have this bug it didn't happen with me. Have u try to turn off the standing pic and turn it on again? (using q and d)
I make a small change in the standing pic event hope it will fix it it's the only thing I see that could work.

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Love the setting btw... id be hoping for maybe a slow corruption burn for maybe the real world and maybe naked fk fest in the fantasy... something like succulence.
That's kinda the plan actually so you'll probably enjoy the next update.

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Okay I see what you mean but I can figure out why you have this bug it didn't happen with me. Have u try to turn off the standing pic and turn it on again? (using q and d)
I make a small change in the standing pic event hope it will fix it it's the only thing I see that could work.
Ah yes this fixes it (pressing D & A for me :p ) .
tested and happened when i started new game, take shower and put school uniform on with nothing else like underwear. Also when i had first lesson then go down first floor and try enter boys bathroom.
Possible it might be just my own game files that maybe corrupted...

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Ah yes this fixes it (pressing D & A for me :p ) .
tested and happened when i started new game, take shower and put school uniform on with nothing else like underwear. Also when i had first lesson then go down first floor and try enter boys bathroom.
Possible it might be just my own game files that maybe corrupted...
Okay thanks you. I don't think it's your files but it could come from your computer if it's not a powerful one. But from what you told me the fix I've done should be good.

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
Dont listen to the whinny babies crying about the big titties lots of other like me love the huge tits.

I see big tits I download, but for real I never understand the people who see the big tits and still proceed to download and cry about it, like what did you expect what was going to happened? absolutely idiotic behavior its almost like these people want to bully devs so they can change the models to suit their tastes.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
judging by photo on op dev has issues with boobs and gravity.
most possibly game will be ended soon because mc will be hospitalized due to unberable pain in back or simply her body won't be able to stand up from bed so heavily loaded

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Will there be a lot of events for the real world? If yes I'll probably be spending all of my time in the real world.