Dec 15, 2022
I understand your point of view but it actually serve a story purpose, the game is not mean to be realist but more about having fun and exploring things that isn't possible in real life. Plus Emilly and Ema's alter ego will be the only one with such unrealistic tits.
And those 2 are in every picture. I only saw the big tits, not my fetish.

Reactions: paddyo73

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
game runns, plays oppening, and when we appears in room - screen become black, only sound playing, and then crush
I assume you play as fullscreen mode? If so sometime Mac os have issues with full screen resolution (Can't do much about it sadly) try not using if you do use it.
If you don't or if it still crash, could you send me the message in the console (f12 or f8) or try using the html file (but can be sometime laggy.
I'm sorry it's pretty hard to fix since I doesn't own a Mac for testing.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
peeing in the school bathroom gives me some .ogg error that all it does is let me press retry and nothing happens, gotta close the game

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
When i open the game with no saves, it prompts Old save detected, and no matter what I try I can't start a new game.
Are you using windows version?

Edit : My bad I posted the fix too fast forget you spawn in the wrong place. I'll fix it right now, sorry.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EmaAndTheSleepQuest-0.0.5B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
well guess this game need more work before it playable, unable to save in the underworld cause of missing file which idk how the dev miss that.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
there is a bug in this version well whenever we enter the village it keeps on repeating the scene and we cant do anything
well guess this game need more work before it playable, unable to save in the underworld cause of missing file which idk how the dev miss that.
After getting to the dryad village for the first time, the event end and just begins again.
I get a false No compatible with WebGL. Won't open in Win 11
It's completly my fault with all the bug (due to a corruption during the dev) I tried to fix it so fast you had acces to place you shouldn't be abble to enter. I don't even understand why you didn't crash before.

Big Sip

Aug 15, 2018
I'm very interested in playing this and possibly keep tabs on it, but where are the links? All of the links are non-existent