maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I'm back on the dev of the game (I had problem with the person who was helping me) I'm gonna try to fix it this week I don't have the files of the old versions.
Heard your files of the original ema and the sleep quest got deleted, I left a message for you.

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a bad news today. I lost the dev files of the game, meaning everything I'vr donr until her is lost. The game was almost ready to launch, but Right now I don't want to remake this game from scratch since it was hard to make. Don't worry and stay tune, I'll publish a new game soon on a nex universe. A smaller game before I get back on this one.

• Sad
Reactions: maverih345456

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a bad news today. I lost the dev files of the game, meaning everything I'vr donr until her is lost. The game was almost ready to launch, but Right now I don't want to remake this game from scratch since it was hard to make. Don't worry and stay tune, I'll publish a new game soon on a nex universe. A smaller game before I get back on this one.
I see, sorry that Ema the sleep quest got deleted again permanently this time, I hope a smaller game you are making will help you motivate again, i will talk to you later through private messaging.