• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ233587_img_main.jpg

Overview:
RPG about a female knight who succumbs to villain c*ck!!

Nord with the title of Emblem Knightess is an outstanding spearwoman
who uses the Emblem of Dark Fire, but when a wicked one turns
the emblem into a "lewd emblem", she levels down.

Exploiting the situation, villains start doing H things to Nord.

Falling prey to their erotic attacks, Nord is confined and disciplined by them.
As her acts of rebellion are suppressed, she becomes obedient trained by their c*cks!​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-28
Released Date: 2018-08-31
Developer: Ahriman
Translator: EventideGames
Store:
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Fix 3
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Additional Information:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Others:

RJ233587_img_smp1.jpg RJ233587_img_smp2.jpg RJ233587_img_smp3.jpg RJ233587_img_smp4.jpg RJ233587_img_smp5.jpg RJ233587_img_smp6.jpg RJ233587_img_smp7.jpg RJ233587_img_smp8.jpg RJ233587_img_smp9.jpg RJ233587_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

asdfgfa

May 13, 2019
Lots of broken lines that go off the screen. Also coming across a lot of nonsense lines, so I hope you're planning to do more editing/fixes? Thanks for working on this though.

Reactions: Rivalz906

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Lots of broken lines that go off the screen. Also coming across a lot of nonsense lines, so I hope you're planning to do more editing/fixes? Thanks for working on this though.
God I hate the dev's decision to use 50 line breaks per line, they should all adhere to 41 though so I'll have to see if I can fix the text off the screen.

Reactions: Mexolius
Mar 19, 2018
I need to go through it again, though my solution would have fixed it but the way the dev set up text means that it is broken in places so I'll have to redo a lot of it.
Ah yes Of course by the way Is this an official translation? It looks half a bit on machine translation

MagowDeath

Jul 19, 2017
yep happened too me as well fighting the skeleton guy after a certain time when dialogue pops up it also appears during dialogue with the sister during the castle dialogue

Last edited:

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
It's an Ahriman game so it's bound to have a bit of interesting game play... but somehow I've yet to find one of their games well translated. And this one is just machine translation.

ThorFirehawk

Dec 28, 2016
Pretty broken at the moment it seems, but it has serious potential if it can be patched.

English is pretty botched, obvious MT, and the text will run off screen, which you can live with if you don't really read the dialogues (like me.)

Game crashes pretty consistently during scenes really early on, may be caused during decompression like some other Japanese RPGM games.

Otherwise, the art looks really good and is worth giving a play (once a fix for the crashing is figured out)

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
Surprised this game got translated, heard it was famous for being incomplete and the maker moved to other games.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
For anyone who never played this game already in JP, it's basically a tech demo for the game that was recently released, then pull off the store, that completely ruined Ahriman's reputation. Decent game but super short since it's a glorified tech demo: only about 2 hours of gameplay.

Mar 19, 2018
Pretty broken at the moment it seems, but it has serious potential if it can be patched.

English is pretty botched, obvious MT, and the text will run off screen, which you can live with if you don't really read the dialogues (like me.)

Game crashes pretty consistently during scenes really early on, may be caused during decompression like some other Japanese RPGM games.

Otherwise, the art looks really good and is worth giving a play (once a fix for the crashing is figured out)
What does the patch even do anyways?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
What does the patch even do anyways?
Patch is just for people that have the game and need to translate it, though I will be uploading a patch later for people that downloaded it and have the broken version. Some things broke that didn't break for me so it might have broke when I zipped it.

Reactions: Arsal0
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes