RPGM Completed Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bired

Jul 27, 2019
I was hoping this wasn't mtl, but it's just gibberish.
I was part of the people who were pretty mad at the MTL of the last part of Moral Sword Asagi because it was really unreadable, but from your screenshots, while it's quite obvious it's MTL, it's atleast vaguely edited.
Sure, it's not a pleasant read, but you can grasp what they mean without getting brain cancer (only an aneurism).
If the whole game is like your screenshots show, it's an okay MTL.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...crashes at the start, even if I have japanese setting mmm
Weird starts up for me with or without using Japanese locale, and that's where I got all the RTPs from. I have got the Japanese language pack installed, and downloaded the game from nopy (and the games currently on the desktop).

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Why every interesting RPGM game has to be MTL? ;-;

Yeah, yeah, i know, don't complain for what you get for free, but still! MTL are usualy so broken you had better chances learning japanese and then playing the OG game than to understand a single line in a MTL game. Not to mention how if a game has been MTL no one will pick it for a proper translation 99,9% of the time. MTL just basically kills the game.

Reactions: zheki

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
i think that is not working properly, i mean the enemy moves call a companion or gather friends are not doing anything, i remember that they shoul raise the number of the group to 3. how to fix that?

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
I was hoping this wasn't mtl, but it's just gibberish.

I agree that the woman's side should be managed

Reactions: zheki

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
Well this is an older version of this game, and its quite buggy too. I don't recommend anyone to play this at its current state of translation.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Biggest problem with the translation is the line breaks which are being fixed. Not nearly as bad as some people want you to believe.

Not to mention how if a game has been MTL no one will pick it for a proper translation 99,9% of the time. MTL just basically kills the game.
That is such bullshit. There is no proof of this besides the fact that people say this as a counter point to machine translations. This is just nonsense.

Reactions: YukiSlut

mark1956

Aug 29, 2017
i think that is not working properly, i mean the enemy moves call a companion or gather friends are not doing anything, i remember that they shoul raise the number of the group to 3. how to fix that?
Yes it is most certainly broken, something similar to this happened to another game called squirting heroine acmerize, the person that did the machine translation there translated all JSON files, which caused the open world combat to break and no damage was registered, so I'd wager the same thing must have happened here the translator must have translated all files and broke the entire combat system. Unfortunately I have no idea how to fix that.
As for anyone that tried to play but the game just instantly crashes on start up, you need to whitelist the game's folder on your antivirus and it should run properly.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
That is such bullshit. There is no proof of this besides the fact that people say this as a counter point to machine translations. This is just nonsense.
Well, ok then. How many games can you mention that were MTL first and then got a proper translation?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yes it is most certainly broken, something similar to this happened to another game called squirting heroine acmerize, the person that did the machine translation there translated all JSON files, which caused the open world combat to break and no damage was registered, so I'd wager the same thing must have happened here the translator must have translated all files and broke the entire combat system. Unfortunately I have no idea how to fix that.
As for anyone that tried to play but the game just instantly crashes on start up, you need to whitelist the game's folder on your antivirus and it should run properly.
I looked at the code. The scripting.json looks like it was edited. This usually isn't a good idea since I have seen it break games before. I am curious if replacing it with the original file would fix alot of problems. I mean it shouldn't do anything bad if you do besides maybe remove the translation for combat I would have to check more to know for sure.

Well, ok then. How many games can you mention that were MTL first and then got a proper translation?
I cannot properly answer that till you define what you consider a Proper translation. Do you consider proper translations to be translations done by a professional translator, or do you consider proper to be done someone who is fluent in Japanese, or both? I mean to be real it doesn't matter either way because I could ask you the same question and demand proof of your statement. I mean I already did. This is not really the place for this argument however as it does not pertain to this game.

Reactions: YukiSlut

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Anyone know how to fix this error
1579450817879.png

I have never seen this one before.

I have tried downloading the game from Mega and Nopy.
Tried running the game with and without the patch.
Tried reinstalling of RPGVX Ace RTP

I get the same error every time

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes