RPGM Completed Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Has anyone played enough of this to get a feel for how bad the machine translation is? I can handle some janky engrish, but some of these games get downright incomprehensible.

mark1956

Aug 29, 2017
I looked at the code. The scripting.json looks like it was edited. This usually isn't a good idea since I have seen it break games before. I am curious if replacing it with the original file would fix alot of problems. I mean it shouldn't do anything bad if you do besides maybe remove the translation for combat I would have to check more to know for sure.
I've tried replacing some files but it usually just breaks the entire translation, probably due to the fact I don't know how to mess with this stuff.

Has anyone played enough of this to get a feel for how bad the machine translation is? I can handle some janky engrish, but some of these games get downright incomprehensible.
I played about 20ish minutes and its a bit of both the story dialogue sometimes get hard to make any sense of, but the combat skills are a bit easier to understand.

Reactions: Mustang Flex

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I played about 20ish minutes and its a bit of both the story dialogue sometimes get hard to make any sense of, but the combat skills are a bit easier to understand.
That's...acceptable. I would like a coherent plot, but I'll take at least having the technical details understandable.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
thanks but still not working after intalling the rtp from there, crashes at the start, even if I have japanese setting mmm
This game has a problem with a lot of antivirus for whatever reason, I had to add an exception for Avast for it to work, which was weird considering avast didn't even pick it up after a thorough virus scan.

Shagrath

Nov 10, 2017
That's...acceptable. I would like a coherent plot, but I'll take at least having the technical details understandable.
The game is pretty much unplayable, when you think you are about to get a H scene it crashes, and it's really tough to lose a fight, IF you manage to lose a fight on the first area you just get stuck in an endless loop of trying to breakout of bindings with no way of actually escaping, forcing a hard quit.

Has anyone actually had a H scene in this yet?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Why every interesting RPGM game has to be MTL? ;-;

Yeah, yeah, i know, don't complain for what you get for free, but still! MTL are usualy so broken you had better chances learning japanese and then playing the OG game than to understand a single line in a MTL game. Not to mention how if a game has been MTL no one will pick it for a proper translation 99,9% of the time. MTL just basically kills the game.
Well, knowing my luck Kagura will pick it up, since they have picked up every game that wasn't HHWorks that I did.

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
I could probably tolerate a gibberish translation to play this game, it's all about getting fucked in battle anyway and probably a few different pieces of clothing, but it doesn't even open the meny before crashing instantaneously. Plz fix :(

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Somehow the MTL seems to have completely broken the game. I've played the Japanese version a while ago and had zero problems. Now the enemy's abilities have no effect, lots of crashes happen without clear cause, and on top of that the text is just as unreadable as if it was still Japanese; both due to the quality of MTL and the fact that the text goes off screen.

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
the game that was recently released, then pull off the store, that completely ruined Ahriman's reputation. Decent game but super short since it's a glorified tech demo: only about 2 hours of gameplay.
can we get more sauce on this Last time I looked the second part was still pending release.
What was so bad that it had to be pulled?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Ahh shit, another game I got my hopes for only to go into the thread and see the [MTL]. Far be it for me to shit on people who can make do with a machine translation, but for me It feels like just playing it in Japanese since nothing makes sense.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've tried replacing some files but it usually just breaks the entire translation, probably due to the fact I don't know how to mess with this stuff.
From what I read the problem is that when the enemies use a skill to call for reinforcements nothing happens? What else is broken? want to also throw me a save where you see problems at so I can test things accurately. I was going to see about toying with some theories of mine to see what happens.

Based off what you described I still think scripts were translated that shouldn't of been.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Whole combat system is broken.
"call for reinforcements" does not work. Enemies only bind and look at you.
Thanks Just got to get a fresh copy of the game (downloading now) so I can play around with the files. Don't expect much but if I can fix things a bit i will.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Alright, uploaded a patch to fix the crashes and word wrapping, turns out word wrapping broke certain sections, they should be fixed now. also changed the skill text so that most if not all fit. Main game link will be updated when it's done uploading.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes