RPGM Completed Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jack Oximourn

Nov 6, 2018
So whenever I try to start the game it says I'm missing one of the necessary fonts for the game. It's called VL Gothic and I can't find where to put the font folder I have to try and fix it. Any help?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
It sounds likely that the problems are related to something that Moral Sword of Asagi also had - the game's events looked for specific skill names for combat triggers to occur, and early translation attempts accidentally broke things because they changed the names while the scripts continued looking for the original Japanese names.
Well, that may be the only way to fix it then, if it's only the name I can still put the name in the description to get around it since that doesn't matter. Not the best solution but a solution.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
I try MTL this game for myself that cause a lot of crash even I try fix they are still some crash so I drop this game btw good luck to you xD, in my opinion this game not friendly to edit.

ahayylmao

Nov 14, 2019
I don't know if this is due to translation but you kinda get stuck in being raped if you are defeated
--
yea, it definitely broken, "屈服" meter is supposed to be filled when you are struggling but it remained at 0

Last edited:

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
It got a demo released recently last I checked. As for the issues, the game would freeze after you are done with the first few fights and return back to the base. The battle system itself also wasn't working correctly with a lot of bugs. Apparently it wasn't something that could be easily patched, and the game had to be basically redone from scratch.
Thats a shame. I can seee where he is going with this, and the destination looks good, but its gotta be a hell of a lot of work to put together and balance. The incredibly short episodic model kinda makes sense in that context. ALso I think I cracked this one open and the scripting is dependent on a lot of internal matches against string values... that's gonna be a whole of a thing to translate, and it pretty much removes machine translation as an option.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Doesn't work. Every time I open Game, a black screen pops up then closes
If you are getting a blackscreen and it closes like that it is ALWAYS your antivirus. All the time. Turn it off and test. It will work then create an exemption.

Someone should post this on the OP so people are given the details they need.

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
Dunno whether it has been posted on this thread before, but here is the new version of the game that was pulled off the shelf
Is it just me or is this not the "second half" but more like a polished version of the first game. I think he redid some stuff but the timeline seems like it starts only after the curse and everything else is the same.

Kaika_laila

Jul 2, 2017
Can't live up moral asagi's hype.
Enemy seems to be broken where they keep spamming reinforcement but no reinforcement came. Hard to lose when she can double turn lol

Last edited:

Lewd Kingdom

Jun 9, 2019
*LAUNCH CRASH FIX*
For those who maybe didn't read everything and your game crashes when you launch it: Try by add the game to Avast exception. It worked for me.
Thanks to those who suggested this option.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
After putting in the avast exception, this error appears. Does anyone know how to solve? Thanks.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
After putting in the avast exception, this error appears. Does anyone know how to solve? Thanks.
That error is related to your sound card. The error is telling you exactly what is wrong, DirectX is having issues initializing using the sound card drivers. This could be a virus or corruption according to my research but before we jump to conclusions try some basic troubleshooting first. With that being said I would start with your Avast Sandbox and turn that off. I don't have a firm understanding on what avast does when in sandbox however it is possible that being in a virtual environment the game isn't able to activate everything it needs to run. Create a proper exemption and run the game again outside sandbox. If you experience the issue still, restart your computer and try again. if you are still having issues it is an issue with your rig.

Reactions: Ruodger
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes