RPGM Completed Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
This game is hard to edit by auto MTL. It's will crash a lot, translator must check every code line that playable this game is so far.

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
Ahriman's games are well known for use of heavy scripting which bogs down translation efforts very seriously (kinda reason we dont have any translated except Aoi short one and Asagi which also burned out the translator at 84%)

The main problem here is that this is IMO a low effort MTL with broken combat masquerading as complete translated game. In fact the translation request thread for this game has similar version (not same, the translation differs at several points) with same combat problems and more accurately described as work of passion. This is an ongoing project that has no place here tagged as [Complete].

In short, yes this problematic to translate, but it shouldnt be here but in the translation forums.

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
Ahriman's games are well known for use of heavy scripting which bogs down translation efforts very seriously (kinda reason we dont have any translated except Aoi short one and Asagi which also burned out the translator at 84%)

The main problem here is that this is IMO a low effort MTL with broken combat masquerading as complete translated game. In fact the translation request thread for this game has similar version (not same, the translation differs at several points) with same combat problems and more accurately described as work of passion. This is an ongoing project that has no place here tagged as [Complete].

In short, yes this problematic to translate, but it shouldnt be here but in the translation forums.
There has been a huge influx of lazy machine translations recently. Thankfully no one is trying to charge actual money for them, or there would be so much more.

Reactions: superelmo

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Uploaded fix 2's patch, this fixes combat, unfortunately it also removes the names of all the resist skills, so just pay attention to the few english characters like HP and MP in the descriptions. Normal skills work just fine so I left those named. Full game is being uploaded still.

Reactions: La wea and Secureb

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
Uploaded fix 2's patch, this fixes combat, unfortunately it also removes the names of all the resist skills, so just pay attention to the few english characters like HP and MP in the descriptions. Normal skills work just fine so I left those named. Full game is being uploaded still.
Thanks for your efforts! While machine translations aren't great, it's still better to get an opportunity to play the game and at least partially understand it, than not at all.

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
No, the combat is not fixed, enemies still cant group up, no sexual cut in attacks happen when Nord is captured, the only thing that changed is that Nord can actually get out of her bindings.

I know I might be being very anal about this, but please at least label things as incomplete or ongoing before claiming that stuff is fixed or complete.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
PLEASE add tag "BDSM" for all game from ahriman. my god, i cant find this if no have this tag.

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
I believe the enemies still cast that "call reinforcement" skill and still nothing happens
Edit: When you are tied, arent you supposed to lose or some shit? Or in this game you cant be defeated?

Last edited:

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
I believe the enemies still cast that "call reinforcement" skill and still nothing happens
Edit: When you are tied, arent you supposed to lose or some shit? Or in this game you cant be defeated?
Things are still a bit broken, it seems, but the translator is working on it I think. Apparently there are defeat scenes similar to Moral Sword.

Mainittu

May 11, 2019
Anybody has the "newer" version of the game? The one thats actually listed as a separate game rn on the dlsite?
And if yes could you kindly share?
I do beleive it counts as a different game though since it even has a different name and all.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
u never lose/gameover. when u are beat until final (lv4 or something), u will be rescure and begin again.

Jul 9, 2017
So let me get this straight... You went over the script, machine translated the Japanese lines, put the English lines in their place without checking for their character length or any line breaks... Then made sure that the game starts and said "Done. Time to upload this." without reaching a single text box to notice the broken text or getting into a single fight to realise everything crashes?
I have no wo- Hang on, I'm getting a call from a Todd Howard....

Reactions: Initciv and Seth298
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes