RPGM Completed Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 12, 2018
The previous version they worked fine, but the first 3 that you can buy are the equivalent of potions. It's the all but the last one (which is level up) that are the combat abilities.
Yeah, I thought they were something like that, since they were usable on the last version, or at least the "Release" one was anyways. They don't even pop up in my abilities to use anymore either, so I think there is definitely something going on here in terms of the translated names/ids possibly not matching up with the untranslated ability names and such.

waifuntimes

Feb 14, 2018
having trouble trying to play this and some other games, keep getting:
Script 'AudioEX' line 161 loaderror occurred cannot read modules wfaudio.dll anyone can help with this?

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
having trouble trying to play this and some other games, keep getting:
Script 'AudioEX' line 161 loaderror occurred cannot read modules wfaudio.dll anyone can help with this?
Check ur antivirus put a exception on its folder, worked for me

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
hmmm in this new patch the skills and missions are not english anymore and alot of parts in the game too

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
anyone know why is not starting? folder on desktop, disabled antivirus, running in jap with LE or normally but either just do the black screen and then die

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kira999

danielhawk105

Aug 7, 2017
anyone know why is not starting? folder on desktop, disabled antivirus, running in jap with LE or normally but either just do the black screen and then die
If you have AVG anti-virus, like me, then add the game folder to the exceptions list of the program. AVG anti-virus has File Shield which runs in the background even with the anti-virus disabled.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
This was a heartbreaking game sadly... mainly because I was one of those people who supported Ahriman initially due to how great their first games were. After The Moral Sword of Asagi came out, they just sorta went downhill to the point they are right now. Plus, it doesn't help that the developer keeps apologizing in every post and promises a day when an update or addition will be added only for it not to come followed up by another apology which got on people's nerves since it felt like they were buying entirely incomplete games for the price of a full one (by H-Game price standards), with the additional downside being the lack of quantity in regards to H-CG.

Still, I'm hopeful the developer will do a 180 here soon and start releasing some good quality games like they had in the past.

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
This was a heartbreaking game sadly... mainly because I was one of those people who supported Ahriman initially due to how great their first games were. After The Moral Sword of Asagi came out, they just sorta went downhill to the point they are right now. Plus, it doesn't help that the developer keeps apologizing in every post and promises a day when an update or addition will be added only for it not to come followed up by another apology which got on people's nerves since it felt like they were buying entirely incomplete games for the price of a full one (by H-Game price standards), with the additional downside being the lack of quantity in regards to H-CG.

Still, I'm hopeful the developer will do a 180 here soon and start releasing some good quality games like they had in the past.
agreed. I consider Asagi to be a modern classic; that game was phenomenal IMO. at this rate they i feel that they should create a sequel to that to build back good will and then figure out where to go from there.

Reactions: Kripper10

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
Help me the game immediately closes after running game.exe it just shows black screen and closes

EDIT: Just add your pron game folder to the exception list of your anti-virus (mine's AVG) and you're good to go

Last edited:

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
If you have AVG anti-virus, like me, then add the game folder to the exceptions list of the program. AVG anti-virus has File Shield which runs in the background even with the anti-virus disabled.
Avast and added as exception on that and on Windows defender either but nope, it's not working at all.

saytolol12

Oct 30, 2017
damn... the artstyle is loveable.... but sadly.. the combat system is broken... loop when you catched and enemies don't do anything..

minis91

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone played this on untranslated version ? is it possible to make saves work from it to new translated version ?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes