RPGM Completed Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
My game doesn't start...

When I execute the Game.exe it immediately closes itself.
widespread problem, may be caused by different things, try to:
-move the folder to the desktop
-disable antivirus
-make an exception for the folder (in the antivirus)
-have u set/downloaded japanese and chinese language? set them?
- tried with Locale Emulator?

if u have done all this and still same problem, don't worry my friend we are on the same ship, still searchin how to make it works, with some other version(i suppose) dowloaded from other sites i remember that the game was working, but i can't find anymore where i put that damn folder.

Reactions: kzngc7xq

unidecimo

Dec 4, 2018
1. Folder is located in the desktop.
2. Antivirus doesn't seem to be the problem.
3. My PC is set to JP.
4. And Locale Emulator doesn't seem to work either.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
1. Folder is located in the desktop.
2. Antivirus doesn't seem to be the problem.
3. My PC is set to JP.
4. And Locale Emulator doesn't seem to work either.
doesn't seem the problem = i did what u suggest but is not working either or is just a your supposition?

have u installed the rtp things and bla bla bla?

if that so i don't know how to solve the problem and trust me, i would like to, because i have the same problem, noone on the thread seems to know how to solve this problem.

try on another pc if u have the possibility

unidecimo

Dec 4, 2018
Avast didn't detect any problem with it, so I assume it isn't the problem.

I have the following both VX and VX Ace RTP. Otherwise, the game would've shown a pop-up saying otherwise.

Hmmm, good idea. I could give it a shot on my laptop.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Avast didn't detect any problem with it, so I assume it isn't the problem.

I have the following both VX and VX Ace RTP. Otherwise, the game would've shown a pop-up saying otherwise.

Hmmm, good idea. I could give it a shot on my laptop.
It is, avast doesn't like it for whatever reason and won't let it start, no clue why I had to add an exception for it too.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
by my experiences with his games...there's always a cg room, he just makes them weird, it's probably on the sister's office or some place weird like that

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
by my experiences with his games...there's always a cg room, he just makes them weird, it's probably on the sister's office or some place weird like that
It's possible that there is one, but it may also be stuck behind one of the crashes. Though I doubt there is one, since the game itself is very unfinished.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
wow the language translating is incomplete i don't want have use my phone many time to google her attack skill or understand the words while been rape by the enemy.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
wow the language translating is incomplete i don't want have use my phone many time to google her attack skill or understand the words while been rape by the enemy.
still no updates about fix yet?
It actually was better, but the translations actually killed the game since the code kept referencing things like the skill names. So the game would basically have to be recoded from scratch to fix the translation, so it's basically not happening at this point.

shikaso

Sep 2, 2019
can somebody provide a link to the latest jp version?
i will try to translate this game and keep it the way it supposed to be, op clearly have no idea how to edit scripts, notes and common events

Reactions: Eicosa
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes