RPGM Completed Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
How much does fix3 change? Is the translation still going off the screen and complete garbage or no?

kaney1507

Aug 7, 2018
It's supposedly the full version of this game
It's not really a "full version". It is its own game with its own scenes and gameplay. Not a single scene from either game appears in the other. Prison Garb Knight is quite a bit grander in scope than Mark of Lewdness.

THAT BEING SAID: The second part has a lot of the same issues as the first one. Despite it being the second version (because Ahriman needed to pull the first version due to how buggy it was) it still has a plethora of bugs and if you play it, expect a lot of crashes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The scenes are arguably a lot better in the second one, because unlike the first game there is actual intercourse and not just implied intercourse, meaning you see Knight get fucked and not just the endresult of her getting fucked.

I personally like the second game a lot more, but its flaws are undeniable and neither game comes close to the one he published before, Moral Sword Asagi.

kaney1507

Aug 7, 2018
Okay, I recently found a fully translated russian version of the game. I don't speak a word of russian, so I can't vouch for it in terms of how well it was translated, but from the comments in the forum it was posted in, it seems to be a full fledged translation and not just MTL. The images are translated as well.

The translation also contains a bunch of additions to the game so it's almost like a 1.1 patch on top of the translation. I don't know if russian -> english is any easier than japanese -> english, or if MTL is a bit better from russian, but adding another language in case anyone wants to use it for a translation doesn't seem like a bad idea.

These are the original "patch" notes, translated from russian via google translator:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the link for the russian version:

I played through this one and as far as I can tell it doesn't crash anymore, adds a bunch of features and difficult enemies. So even if this won't get used for an english translation, if you speak neither japanese, nor russian, I'd consider this the superior version.

I don't know if I'm allowed to link to the "forum" I found this in, as it is russian and only uses torrents, but if I'm allowed to I'd happily provide the original link. Translator goes by "Teratore" on that forum.

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
Can someone help! No matter which one I download, I keep getting "Script 'AudioEX' line 164: Load error occurred. Cannot not read modules. (system/wfaudio.dll)" when I boot the game up.
I have no clue what's going on. Is there a fix for this?

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Tbh, I have no idea what the problem was, I just downloaded the nopy version + fix3 and while it crashed while I was speeding through a bunch of sex attacks after a while, it was working fine.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
There are a lot of bad copies of this game floating around, probably because the author never finished the concept fully. This 'game' is a demo, with really good animations. If you don't believe me, check out "Ahriman's The Moral Sword of Asagi." Maybe someday, someone will put the work in to complete it.

Reactions: bobthemail321

bobthemail321

Sep 26, 2019
There are a lot of bad copies of this game floating around, probably because the author never finished the concept fully. This 'game' is a demo, with really good animations. If you don't believe me, check out "Ahriman's The Moral Sword of Asagi." Maybe someday, someone will put the work in to complete it.
I'm still yet to find a rpg game like The Moral Sword of Asagi, there are some games that are kind of close, still not as good though. Ahriman's newer games are okay. They may look better and have better art but they just aren't as good as The Moral Sword of Asagi.

Reactions: xellos49698

esdf0

Feb 16, 2020
Can anyone upload a machine translation of Mark Of Lewdness or Prison Garb Knight? I tried to auto-translate both games with Translator++ but I always get errors either when patching the game or trying to run it.

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
Thats the problem with these games, you cant autotranslate them cause of the scripts. Basically its stupidly coded that the displayed text is used inside the game itself, which requires you to manually sift through the strings and translate this by hand. I am not sure but you might have to even alter the game at some point for it to work with new translation. Last time somebody tried this, it was dogshit and even tagged it as complete (it should be somewhere around here, but most they could autotranslate is some story and thats it).

TL;DR:You cant autotranslate these games, it will break them.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes