RPGM Completed Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
the game always crashes on me early on in the story, yes i have system local set to Japan
The game is completely bugged, read the thread for details, but basically the any translation fucks the game completely without fully remaking the game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
the thread from 1-3 years ago... just had hopes that the game was updated
The thread is 1 year old, game was released 3 years ago (this is easily seen in the thread updated and game released part of the first post). On this site games are generally updated fairly quickly if they're popular enough / from a popular developer. So, unless there's someone out there basically remaking the game there's never going to be an update for the translation.

And honestly, with what little content it actually has, it's honestly much closer to a demo compared to the developer's previous games.

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
This time he's asking which system did people like best. The options are:
  • Nord
  • Asagi? (Google translated it to Tanamin Asagi)
  • Angel Hunt (His first game I think. )
  • Shinobiden (The one with the Ninja girl that you control with your mouse)

Reactions: bobthemail321

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
There's this stupid error I get when I try going through a certain section of the game, I get this error message. Any ideas on how to get past it at least? (this error occurs just after the sex scene with the dude in the prison cell that uses the orc's key word to control her)
Capture.PNG

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
There's this stupid error I get when I try going through a certain section of the game, I get this error message. Any ideas on how to get past it at least? (this error occurs just after the sex scene with the dude in the prison cell that uses the orc's key word to control her)
Have you tried reading ANYTHING in the thread? Guess what, basically everyone shows up to ask about the same error, since the game is BROKEN. It always has been, there's no fix posted or in development.

• Sad
Reactions: cook_ie

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
I've machine translated the Russian version and I'm pretty sure the game is stable now.
Some things in "Skills" isn't translated because they were causing the combat to break not 100% what the were
And there are also some small other things I didn't touch in another place "emblemorder_ahriman_contents"

I'd recommend you guys run the game with mtool and use it's inbuilt translator to translate the small details.
But I'll post the translation++ file incase someone wants to go through and figure out what breaks it in skills and finsh the small details I didn't feel like debugging anymore. Enjoy kings

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I've machine translated the Russian version and I'm pretty sure the game is stable now.
Some things in "Skills" isn't translated because they were causing the combat to break not 100% what the were
And there are also some small other things I didn't touch in another place "emblemorder_ahriman_contents"

I'd recommend you guys run the game with mtool and use it's inbuilt translator to translate the small details.
But I'll post the translation++ file incase someone wants to go through and figure out what breaks it in skills and finsh the small details I didn't feel like debugging anymore. Enjoy kings
Thank you for lending us your translation.

I might be doing something wrong in applying your translation Data folder, and I'm not sure what. After extracting the game bought on DLSite using the RPGM Decrypter and overwriting that Data folder with yours, I get the following error message upon boot: "Script 'AudioEX' line 164: LoadError occurred. cannot read modules.(System/wfAudio.dll)

It's been a while since I used the Decrypter to TL so I might be rusty. I've deleted the Game.rgss3a after extracting and the game runs fine in its untranslated state, but then when I overwrite with your translation file, the above error occurs. What could I be doing wrong here?

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you for lending us your translation.

I might be doing something wrong in applying your translation Data folder, and I'm not sure what. After extracting the game bought on DLSite using the RPGM Decrypter and overwriting that Data folder with yours, I get the following error message upon boot: "Script 'AudioEX' line 164: LoadError occurred. cannot read modules.(System/wfAudio.dll)

It's been a while since I used the Decrypter to TL so I might be rusty. I've deleted the Game.rgss3a after extracting and the game runs fine in its untranslated state, but then when I overwrite with your translation file, the above error occurs. What could I be doing wrong here?
Just download the Russian version from this link, And drag the data folder from the zip into the game files, Should just replace the data folder already there. The reason it didn't work was likely because you didn't use the Russian version. 1649020359026.png

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Just download the Russian version from this link, And drag the data folder from the zip into the game files, Should just replace the data folder already there. The reason it didn't work was likely because you didn't use the Russian version. View attachment 1738564
Why thank you, I simply bought the game on DLsite without any options for language, could only see the Japanese one so yeah!
Boots up without problem now and plays through your translation seemingly fine, but what about the translation.trans file, is that no longer needed?

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Why thank you, I simply bought the game on DLsite without any options for language, could only see the Japanese one so yeah!
Boots up without problem now and plays through your translation seemingly fine, but what about the translation.trans file, is that no longer needed?
The translation.trans file is just for people who want to edit the translation some more with translator++

Last edited:
Reactions: Philia
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes