RPGM Completed Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
Also for those that are on fence about the Zippy link, I tested it out and it's the 2nd Nord game, Prison Garb Knight. It's genuine original and I didnt get any virus from it. (At least one I know of, but I did some checks and i am clean).

Reactions: rf300400

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Never understood why anyone would upload a virus in a game or a movie. As I said before, just hoping this game does get completed someday.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Okay this is sad. I wasn't able to play this back when I first DLed it. But for the past few months I've been reading a lot of machine translated web novels.

I can actually understand what they're saying now. Even with the half ass translation.

Edit: I've actually gotten conditioned to really bad translations I guess? (*Cough* maple)

Last edited:

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
I have fix 3 installed but there are two scenes that keep giving me this error message.

NoMethodError undefined method upcase for nil:NilClass

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I have fix 3 installed but there are two scenes that keep giving me this error message.

NoMethodError undefined method upcase for nil:NilClass
For fucks sake, read the thread a bit. The game is completely bugged and basically requires a full rebuild to translate, so the person who translated didn't want to take the (much longer) time to fix it.

There is no working version for the translated game posted (and there's not much to the game in the first place).

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
For fucks sake, read the thread a bit. The game is completely bugged and basically requires a full rebuild to translate, so the person who translated didn't want to take the (much longer) time to fix it.

There is no working version for the translated game posted (and there's not much to the game in the first place).
I HAVE read the thread, and yes im aware of the bugs, but I wasn't sure if this was the game or just my old laptop interacting poorly with the game of which i have some solutions.

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
Ahriman apparently posted have fixed the bugs/issues. I'm not sure about how fixed is it but can someone check?

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
I have no clue which file to move that is translated to the 2.0 version. Can someone tell me or have the 2.0 translated version. If no one has the new version, here's the untranslated one!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I have no clue which file to move that is translated to the 2.0 version. Can someone tell me or have the 2.0 translated version. If no one has the new version, here's the untranslated one! Mega
There is no working translation for the game, fixes or not. Someone will have to redo it for the fixed version and with the issues that the previous translation had odds are no one will bother. The translation requires a lot more work for any battle skills and the like, since their names are tied into the code (not a translator or coder, just what was described earlier in the thread.)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Any update? The file still doesn't work
Hmmm? Has the game been updated? If only there was some kind of posting that was at the beginning of the thread. This post could contain information about the game being discussed, like it's content tags, a story description, and when the thread has been updated with a new version.

There could also be discussions about the bugs in the game, attempts at fixing them, and the resulting still broken game in the thread.

Seriously, look in the first post and you'll see this:
Thread Updated: 2020-01-28
Released Date: 2018-08-31
With a basic understanding of how dates work you can see that the first post hasn't been updated in over a year. A simple thought following that is that if there was an update it would have been posted already (assuming it was a translated version, since this site requires the (partial) english version to be posted).

If any updates exist that fix the bugs they don't work with the translation (and I've talked about why just a few posts back.)

sassosso

May 21, 2019
Hmmm? Has the game been updated? If only there was some kind of posting that was at the beginning of the thread. This post could contain information about the game being discussed, like it's content tags, a story description, and when the thread has been updated with a new version.

There could also be discussions about the bugs in the game, attempts at fixing them, and the resulting still broken game in the thread.

Seriously, look in the first post and you'll see this:

With a basic understanding of how dates work you can see that the first post hasn't been updated in over a year. A simple thought following that is that if there was an update it would have been posted already (assuming it was a translated version, since this site requires the (partial) english version to be posted).

If any updates exist that fix the bugs they don't work with the translation (and I've talked about why just a few posts back.)
Put a stick up your asshole, there's a virus in the game. Look at the context, Karen.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Put a stick up your asshole, there's a virus in the game. Look at the context, Karen.
Well, not sure if you're being sarcastic. You asked a question, I both gave you a way to figure things like this out for yourself in the future, and answered your question.

No idea what you're talking about with a virus, since I never had any issues back when i downloaded the game, might be a false positive depending on what antivirus you use.

Not sure about the context I "missed" in your post, since you literally only asked if the game was updated, and saying it was still broken.

Lastly, Karen is a term to describe someone complaining about nothing to get something for cheaper / for free. It's not someone doing / saying something you don't like. I'll freely admit that I'm a sarcastic asshole when people don't bother to use the search function or read at least the last couple of pages of a thread when they ask about issues when that issue is being asked about constantly.

dddddebtrbe

Feb 26, 2020
Hey guys,

-i know it has been long but if you guys still interested in this game but cant open exe because of the error i think its a good idea try to install the software from this web :

-i had the same error that when you open the game it says ENOENT thing and close itself until i install it from the this link which is in the web linked above : (if you already had it go to control panel to uninstall and install it from the link again)

-And by the way this software that i linked fix some other rpg game as well
I hope this help ^_^

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes