RPGM Completed Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Oops forgot to post link. Mega
thank you very much !! :)
FInally, this game is really short, it is finished after clearing the orc. I hav'nt seen any H-scene with the main protoganist. Should we play really bad to see H-scene ?

Reactions: Misne

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
thank you very much !! :)
FInally, this game is really short, it is finished after clearing the orc. I hav'nt seen any H-scene with the main protoganist. Should we play really bad to see H-scene ?
I remember there being 4 areas you fight enemy's at, lose for scenes. and there was 4 more scenes I believe that get unlocked at the town area, by talking to the bandit and the yellowed haired girl.

Reactions: bobthemail321

Stal64

Dec 11, 2019
I've machine translated the Russian version and I'm pretty sure the game is stable now.
Some things in "Skills" isn't translated because they were causing the combat to break not 100% what the were
And there are also some small other things I didn't touch in another place "emblemorder_ahriman_contents"

I'd recommend you guys run the game with mtool and use it's inbuilt translator to translate the small details.
But I'll post the translation++ file incase someone wants to go through and figure out what breaks it in skills and finsh the small details I didn't feel like debugging anymore. Enjoy kings
Thanks for the translation!

I have had issues with all of the remove bondage/put clothes back on actions in the battle menu not working, and I'm just wondering if you also had the same issues or if it is just me.

Reactions: bobthemail321

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Thanks for the translation!

I have had issues with all of the remove bondage/put clothes back on actions in the battle menu not working, and I'm just wondering if you also had the same issues or if it is just me.
Dunno don't have the game on my pc anymore.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Still get the issue where the game just immediately closes. Its weird cause it only happens on the translated versions, not the untranslated one.

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
the poetry is stong with this 1. to the point where you cant understand what is going on. there is good translation, then there is MTL, and there is this 1. its kinna what you get when you use a toaster as the machine to translete with. on top of that the abilitys and text choises in game are still japanese. hope it gets a proper translation. the game is actually very good if you are into BDSM,humiliation stuff

Hb0t

May 15, 2021
seems interesting but i gotta ask to make sure;
how bad is the poetry in this one?
Pretty bad. Enough so that it can be difficult to understand what's going on at times. Much of the battle UI is also left completely untranslated, last I checked

Totti000

May 4, 2022
there is an actual version without crash? doesnt matter the translation. downloaded 3 from this thread, all crashat some point

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
there is an actual version without crash? doesnt matter the translation. downloaded 3 from this thread, all crashat some point
The russian translated version I posted never crashed for me. Completed the entire game.

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
Nop, or rather, not a translated one.

Essentially, the game has hardcoded Japanese characters in scripts (not a good practice to be honest). What the translator here did was post a quick run through an autotranslate and it screws up the whole script system.

P.S. how the heck do you post a ticket here to remove the thread? I made sure the [Completed] tag was removed from the title, now it's back. This is not a tolerable translation and the thread at thispoint is just misleading users.

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
Protip: You can hold down "A" to speed up the cutscenes
Omg, thank you for this! The speed up function wasn't indicated anywhere in the game. And it seems there's no key config option in the menu. How did you figure this out?

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
Okay, I recently found a fully translated russian version of the game. I don't speak a word of russian, so I can't vouch for it in terms of how well it was translated, but from the comments in the forum it was posted in, it seems to be a full fledged translation and not just MTL. The images are translated as well.

The translation also contains a bunch of additions to the game so it's almost like a 1.1 patch on top of the translation. I don't know if russian -> english is any easier than japanese -> english, or if MTL is a bit better from russian, but adding another language in case anyone wants to use it for a translation doesn't seem like a bad idea.

These are the original "patch" notes, translated from russian via google translator:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the link for the russian version: Mega.nz

I played through this one and as far as I can tell it doesn't crash anymore, adds a bunch of features and difficult enemies. So even if this won't get used for an english translation, if you speak neither japanese, nor russian, I'd consider this the superior version.

I don't know if I'm allowed to link to the "forum" I found this in, as it is russian and only uses torrents, but if I'm allowed to I'd happily provide the original link. Translator goes by "Teratore" on that forum.
Do you, by any chance, have the Russian version/no-crash version of Prison Garb Knight? Or perhaps send me a PM of the link to the Russian forum where you found it? Anyway, thank you so much for sharing this!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes