RPGM Completed Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 27, 2020
I'm currently reading the thread and I'm not sure if I want to spend this much time just so I can know what the fuck is going on in the game.

Is the translation still messed up in 2022 or do I have to fix it for myself?

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
I'm currently reading the thread and I'm not sure if I want to spend this much time just so I can know what the fuck is going on in the game.

Is the translation still messed up in 2022 or do I have to fix it for myself?
Yes, its messed up.
Or to be more exact the translation was never really good here, it was always a mess (I even fought once to get rid of the Complete label, but it seems somebody put it up back after some time).

If you want to fix it yourself tho, you will need to go through a lot of the scripts too, Autotranslate wont work since the author decided as fuckin nugget to call the events by the Japanese names which are used for displaying too. Thats why its an unreadable mess, this was a shitty translation scheme that even had/has a Patreon using Autotranslate and not even bothering to check.

Aug 14, 2017
For wine players, using the latest proton ge (at the time of writing, version 7-33) works, trying to run using the wine staging was giving me the wfAudio.dll error

Bingobomb

Aug 22, 2018
This is the shittiest translation for such a good game.
Shame this never received a better English translation +It crashes all the time

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i mean the first part
What first part? There's literally this one, which has enough content to be basically a demo (even without the many bugs the first version of the translation caused). There's basically no content.

There's a different Emblem Knightess "game" released a year later than this one, which hasn't had any translation work at all (AFAIK).

The issues are that multiple parts of the translation break the code, including multiple parts of the text and battle skills. To translate it you basically would need to redo the code to fix those errors, which amounts to just making your own game to begin with.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
From what I was able to pick up from getting through most of this game is that there are only 4 levels but then you try to get to the next area after talking to the blond loli and the game will always crash thus preventing you from going past the 4th level (the first two areas have two bosses).

Its impossible to actually do much in the battle when none of the battle text is translated on what does what and you got to guess.

But losing isn't all that bad. You can lose, regain your health while fighting the restraint portion and then continue on sense when you leave the area, everything gets reset anyway. Still, knowing there is a second part of this game that isn't translated and no one wants to do this game is such a huge oof.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes