RPGM Completed Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
this game can play even without need translated. So if u cant play with this, just go with ver. japan, stop throw sht to those who have a hard time to make this patch translated for u.

Jul 9, 2017
this game can play even without need translated. So if u cant play with this, just go with ver. japan, stop throw sht to those who have a hard time to make this patch translated for u.
We aren't throwing shit at anyone who spends their free time trying to get games into a more playable state. Our problem is that this was uploaded as completed and accepted when in reality it breaks in the first 5 minutes of play.

happy24247

Mar 26, 2019
Played this trying to find every defeat event thing and found one after the orc boss and at the first bandit boss.

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
Removed the "Completed" tag - as this game is in no-way fixed in a manner that could be considered final.
Will wait in see if it is completed at some point in the future.

Cheers
Yaaaayyy.

Except now the translator is working another project and even listed this as complete on their Patreon. Thanks at least for removing the misleading tag.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Yaaaayyy.
Except now the translator is working another project and even listed this as complete on their Patreon. Thanks at least for removing the misleading tag.
Not to sure about any of that - but I do thank Eventidegames for working on this translation, to the point that it is in now.
Just to buggy to be considered completed.
Hopefully he will come back to it?
If not - might need the "Abandoned" tag?

Reactions: La wea and rKnight

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well, the latest file (labeled combat fix in the OP) fixed most of the crashes, but not everything. First of all, it's a full redownload of the game as far as I can tell. There was one crash in the end game scene, but no others I found.

Unfortunately enemy sex combat is still completely broken for first 3 of the 4 combat areas. You can get hit with the various restraints and be knocked down fine (though the lack of any option to not do damage in combat makes it a pain, especially if you buy levels). After that I only had any advancement of the curse level in the first combat zone's boss fight once, buy dumb luck I somehow got a vibrator effect that increased "curse xp" but never actually advanced or leveling it up after filling the gauge. Then the enemies failed to knock the MC back down, so the mission ended before I could test any further on that run and I never got the vibrator effect again. The 2nd and 3rd areas never triggered any effect to level curse effects, and running out of HP / MP during knockdown did nothing at all.

The 4th area I had (once due to being higher level and the lack of a wait / block option) got knocked down, which gave some dialogue options that weren't translated, which led to tentacle sex scenes and increasing curse level.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Patch 3 is up, this fix finished off ripping up any skill names or descriptions because the dev decided to use scripts that don't support any renaming at all. full game will be uploaded soon.

Reactions: Twistty and Secureb

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Well, the latest file (labeled combat fix in the OP) fixed most of the crashes, but not everything. First of all, it's a full redownload of the game as far as I can tell. There was one crash in the end game scene, but no others I found.

Unfortunately enemy sex combat is still completely broken for first 3 of the 4 combat areas. You can get hit with the various restraints and be knocked down fine (though the lack of any option to not do damage in combat makes it a pain, especially if you buy levels). After that I only had any advancement of the curse level in the first combat zone's boss fight once, buy dumb luck I somehow got a vibrator effect that increased "curse xp" but never actually advanced or leveling it up after filling the gauge. Then the enemies failed to knock the MC back down, so the mission ended before I could test any further on that run and I never got the vibrator effect again. The 2nd and 3rd areas never triggered any effect to level curse effects, and running out of HP / MP during knockdown did nothing at all.

The 4th area I had (once due to being higher level and the lack of a wait / block option) got knocked down, which gave some dialogue options that weren't translated, which led to tentacle sex scenes and increasing curse level.
new patch fixes everything else, by simple removing anything that I changed.

Reactions: Pirat.911

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
Has anybody tried the new update? How is it?
So combat is fixed, but like the translator said, all abilities (including yours and enemies) are no longer translated. Unfortunate, since it seems to be how the developer designed the scripts. The abduction scenes now work though, including cut-ins.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I'd be willing to chip in a few bucks towards a proper english translation of games like these. Pity that the devs rarely look beyond the japanese market.

Jun 20, 2017
Yea gonna have to be a No from me dawg. Game wont even run, even with the fixes. Tried locale emulator (even if its translated) and did admin run. Prolly just gonna look for a cg rip on some hentai sites.

Oct 12, 2018
So, not sure if this is a bug or not, but the "abilities" that the shop keeper in the first zone seems to sell don't really do anything, they just pop up in your "important things/key things" section. Is there a way to add them as abilities, or is there an issue occuring due to them having english names in the shop, but now being reverted back to japanese for the actual abilities themselves?

Glad to see combat properly working though! But sad to hear this game was poorly scripted for any sort of proper translation. Honestly might just try playing the japanese variant on this one or hope for a full on english translation sometime down the line with any luck. Either way, still good work on what's been done here as it is really!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, not sure if this is a bug or not, but the "abilities" that the shop keeper in the first zone seems to sell don't really do anything, they just pop up in your "important things/key things" section. Is there a way to add them as abilities, or is there an issue occuring due to them having english names in the shop, but now being reverted back to japanese for the actual abilities themselves?
The previous version they worked fine, but the first 3 that you can buy are the equivalent of potions. It's the all but the last one (which is level up) that are the combat abilities.

Dark_VonZer

Mar 27, 2018

Glad to see combat properly working though! But sad to hear this game was poorly scripted for any sort of proper translation. Honestly might just try playing the japanese variant on this one or hope for a full on english translation sometime down the line with any luck. Either way, still good work on what's been done here as it is really!
now, dont tell me it need to be translated back to japanese too

ManusHandus

Aug 1, 2017
why is there no sex after she gets caught ? im at the orc and lost on that to see if it was just the slums but no i have a pregnant "livestock" girl but i never saw penetration

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes