RPGM Completed Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Getting the same error even after the fixed patch.
have you tried unpacking the archive with your antivirus disabled temporarily? Additonally if that fails if you are using Winrar to unpack the archive try 7zip instead.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
After opening the .exe the screen goes black for about a second before going back to desktop with that error showing up.
That is antivirus I think. Try turning off your AV and testing. If it works then setup an exemption.

bobthemail321

Sep 26, 2019
Call a companion and the attack where a large group rush the player seems to be broken. I did a fresh game with the patch in this thread. I unzipped the file and copy and pasted overriding the original games files (Is that how i was meant to apply the patch)

Side note i'm a little confused about "Emblem Knightess Nord" this version of the game in the thread I think is the version from 2018 ( Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness) but translated, well not even fully. There was a version of Emblem Knightess Nord that came out a few months ago (Emblem Knightess Nord ~Prison Garb Knight~). That version was the last straw with Ahriman fan base. That version was a broken mess, so many bugs and errors. Even straight up crashes as well i head there is a new update to Prison Garb Knight that came out a week back but i haven’t played it yet.. The 2018 and 2019 have similar combat but there is a lot changes, there almost two different games.

Mini rant
The best game Ahriman made was “The Moral Sword of Asagi”, an amazing game. Balances Combat with lewdness in a challenging but fair campaign of 5-6hs ish.

Shizuma Kenpu Legend Aoi is two games. Ver 1.0 which was short with an ill thought out combat system. There is also Ver.2.0e which is a completely different game which showed promise but was very short. There was a message at the end saying something along the lines of follow my blog for updates for Shizuma Kenpu Legend Aoi which there never were.

Shame Ahriman hasn’t been able to balance the combat and lewdness in these 4 games after Moral Sword. In Legend Aoi getting caught is basically game over in Emblem Knightess Nord it’s a struggle to even get captured and level up(the lewd level up).

If anyone has recommendations for games like The Moral Sword of Asagi please let me know.

Reactions: La wea and Shagrath
Nov 14, 2018
Thanks, turns out it was my antivirus causing that error.

And like others have said combat seems busted. Enemy abilities don't seem to work other than basic attacks.
On top of that the tied up combat just seems to loop infinitely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shagrath

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Thanks, turns out it was my antivirus causing that error.

And like others have said combat seems busted. Enemy abilities don't seem to work other than basic attacks. I'm not sure it's even possible to lose.
I'll see if it's something I messed up, didn't think I touched anything in skills that would break it though.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'll see if it's something I messed up, didn't think I touched anything in skills that would break it though.
In the past I have seen changes to script.json can cause a lot of different issues. Just something to consider.

Shalls210

Oct 18, 2018
the game it really broken when I get bind no matter what I do I cant get out of it and the npcs don't do anything thing to me when im tied up it a endless loop I just stand there and when the npc call fore backup nothing happens

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018
The game itself is broken. It didn't show your "money". Dont Offer last sprites during combat, and enemys dont capture you.

Playes japanese one and they're completely different :(. Hope it gets fixed, as I really wan't to see it translated.

Reactions: kailius

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
In the past I have seen changes to script.json can cause a lot of different issues. Just something to consider.
scripts is empty except a few things for the menus and what is said during skills, so it shouldn't be that since skills still fire.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i think i still have a copy of the original game in japanese, i can confirm it work quiet well if im not wrong, TBH even the smallest mistakes while doing a translation can broke the game in many ways.

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
It sounds likely that the problems are related to something that Moral Sword of Asagi also had - the game's events looked for specific skill names for combat triggers to occur, and early translation attempts accidentally broke things because they changed the names while the scripts continued looking for the original Japanese names.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
It sounds likely that the problems are related to something that Moral Sword of Asagi also had - the game's events looked for specific skill names for combat triggers to occur, and early translation attempts accidentally broke things because they changed the names while the scripts continued looking for the original Japanese names.
yup, i learned that the hard way once.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
can we get more sauce on this Last time I looked the second part was still pending release.
What was so bad that it had to be pulled?
It got a demo released recently last I checked. As for the issues, the game would freeze after you are done with the first few fights and return back to the base. The battle system itself also wasn't working correctly with a lot of bugs. Apparently it wasn't something that could be easily patched, and the game had to be basically redone from scratch.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes