RPGM Completed Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Soooo, its MTL or not? Its not marked as MTL, but some people complaining, so dunno is it worth downloading.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Soooo, its MTL or not? Its not marked as MTL, but some people complaining, so dunno is it worth downloading.
It's basically word salad at the moment. The words are english, but it's not really comprehensible. It's the really low end MTL. (unless somehow the translation is better past the parts where it crashes.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Game's kind of a mess even without the crappy translation.

I mean, it starts off with two female knights riding on horseback through what is clearly a modern city. What the hell's going on with that?

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
Thank you for the upload.

Ahriman really can't match his Asagi game, honestly. He went through Aoi, whatever the hell happened to that game, so now it's Nord.

1. The h-scenes are a continuous loop of degradation into corruption, which is nice, but it's more tedious because you have to lose in order to even see them. The combat h is nothing compared to Asagi's.
  2. The translation is busted, but I can't blame Ahriman for that.
  3. The combat is innovative, like what Ahriman did for Asagi, but ultimately is just a constant slew of the same thing over and over again. It's like a masochist experience for both you and Nord, but instead of getting fucked literally you get fucked virtually by going in again and again, hoping that it has something different this time without any actual pinpoint signals.
  4. Crashes like the Kerbal Space Program. Probably translation too, but I'm pretty sure Ahriman had some part to play in that considering that it was bugged out on its most important system (corruption) when it was first released, to the point of forcing him to redo the entire thing.
Considering I ran into 0 problems when I played Asagi during the translation era where walking into a specific wall caused a major breaking crash, this is a painful step down.

Reactions: rf300400
Mar 19, 2018
Patch is just for people that have the game and need to translate it, though I will be uploading a patch later for people that downloaded it and have the broken version. Some things broke that didn't break for me so it might have broke when I zipped it.
So will you fix it? and how about the translation on this?

Ishman

Feb 28, 2018
I was hoping this wasn't mtl, but it's just gibberish.

Reactions: zheki

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
This game was already translated to Russian,
perhaps it might be easier to find a translator to translate from Russian to English, instead of a struggling with a Japanese MTL translation.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes