VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Emi - New Beginning [Christmas Special] [CellStudios]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Askwad

The game consists of 60% tropes you've seen before but it doesn't really matter. It's a short game that doesn't overstay its welcome. The renders are smooth and crisp, truly easy on the eyes.

One major thing to consider: The pairing in this game are so called late bloomers and a lot of it is from the viewpoint of being an awkward virgin. If you don't like that stuff you're not going to like the game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hirshum23

Great short game. Worth 5 stars. Some dialogue choices to make have a small impact on what outfits are worn, and the scenes you get. From what I could tell none of the options lead to game-overs or keep you from getting laid. Art and animations are great. EMI is unique and sexy. Well worth the hour or so the game took to complete.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

darthvaper69

I wasn't sure what to expect from a completed 1st release, but what a great short story that turned out to be. I don't usually read other reviews until after I have played. Loved the cliffhanger ending, and it left me wanting so much more so I hope there will be a sequel!

Story 8
    Writing 10
    Graphics 10
    Overall 9.5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

This is an excellent showing for what feels like a limited experience. It is self contained, has great writing and wraps up well in a very short amount of time. The visuals are excellent too.
    A continuation of the story was alluded to at the end, so I'm looking forward to it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

The quality is very high , even more than many titles that have been out for more than a year .
    He saved 20 minutes of game content in a few hundred MB, and there are many animations, which shows that the author is very good at using the software .
    He has a surprise foreshadowing at the end that shows how eager he is to continue the story .
    However, the biggest problem is that another work of this author has not been updated for half a year. His behavior is about to enter the blacklist of F95zone .
  6. 5.00 star(s)

くもり空

This was a fantastic experience all-around. Beautiful visuals, excellent writing, great build-up, endearing moments; this might be the best short VN I've ever played. It leaves you wanting more but doesn't feel incomplete. Everything is concise and packed into a brilliant product.

The entire game is just very wholesome but not sappy. The relationship between the two characters is mature but still lets that childish innocence shine through the lighthearted dialogue. You can just tell that these characters have chemistry, which is rare to see. None of it feels forced. It just genuinely feels like these two go way back, not to mention that the girl is very likeable. She's still very human, sweet and even a little shy beyond her looks. And did I mention how fucking attractive she is? The work done on her model was stellar.

Excellent game. 10/10 without a doubt. Everything fits so seamlessly well together that I can't help but admire the author's talent.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Will Vanheid

Amazing game, even for more like DLC was pretty good, hope see next part maybe the end was more like a spoiler for next chapter...hope so... Graphic was amazing, video was good maybe more resolution and 1 more angle , and history was pretty good.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2368932

This game is perfectly good at being what it is. It's a short game about a guy reconnecting with his totally-not-sister and realising she's not the shy little nerd he used to know. It's very short, but it's sweet. It's really just some buildup and then one sex scene. The writing is perfectly fine and the game looks good. My only real complaint would be how short it is, but as I knew that going in it's fine. Just don't come here looking for a long or deep story, and you'll be fine too.