HTML Emilie Finds a Way [v0.8 Final] [Allworks]

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not sure if the developer is lurking here but I got some missing images in chapter 2 on Linux because of case sensitivity of the filesystem.
The folder is called "2nd Chapter" but some images refer to "2nd chapter". Easily fixed with a symlink but I shouldn't have to do that.

Reactions: Namco15 and All

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
Really liked the game so far even if it is still short.
Also, i check the img folders and seems to have a lot of pic/vids/gifs that I couldn't get IN game. Am I missing a route or something?

digiwolf

Jan 28, 2018
The game is honestly better than I thought. Glad I didn't get spooked by the game description. Keep it up, Allworks!

Reactions: All

alri

Mar 8, 2019
How is something this short over 2gb?
Because the dev only uses GIFs instead of actual videos for the moving pictures. Could probably cut down the size by more than 70% if they used WEBMs with VP9 codec instead. And it would look better too, since GIFs are limited to 256 colors.

Reactions: Gudil

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not sure if the developer is lurking here but I got some missing images in chapter 2 on Linux because of case sensitivity of the filesystem.
The folder is called "2nd Chapter" but some images refer to "2nd chapter". Easily fixed with a symlink but I shouldn't have to do that.
I saw no improvement in the new update.

FYI developer best practice is to convert all files to lower case and same in the code instead of this confusing mix-and-match.
And also to keep consistency in the file-naming because I only looked in the avatar folder and that is one righteous mess.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Another good update. The evolution of the relationship with father-in-law is fine. The new characters are intriguing.

You are including more choices, which is good, but I'm wondering if it will have consequences on the long term since, for now, it just concerns sexual and position content. Still no change with the shower choice.

My only issue is the lesbian content : if you want to add more, I'd be grateful if you could make it optional since it's something I'm not interested in (or I'll just go through it very quickly if you can't). You did it for the sleep sex scene so I hope you can also take care of it.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Rusg and All
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes