HTML Emilie Finds a Way [v0.8 Final] [Allworks]

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
This game is great, but the download is enormous! Please find a way to make it smaller, it already takes forever to download and as you grow, well, you understand.
Again, I want to applaud you on a great game/novel so far

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
A compressed version 0.3 of the game
you can get as low as 400mb:KappaPride: if the dev used videos instead of gif's

3610 -> 2877

Last edited:

-Evie-

May 8, 2017
Really no idea what was going on in the story, at a very early point it felt like a blur. I had a sister at one point, there was a boat? A mushroom? I'm getting married?

The only choices were "fuck" or "don't fuck" and a few about choosing positions. It's not quite what I was expecting. I expected a lot of freedom of choice and different paths, but this was more like a kinetic novel with options for what picture you want to see. (And as I look at the tags, it IS a kinetic novel, so that's my own fault :p I only read the description and got the wrong idea.)

The pictures themselves were good quality and consistent. Your character is blonde and all the pictures featuring her make sure to use a blonde, so that's good. Script could use some proofreading for grammar and spelling mistakes.

Play this if you like cheating on your fiance. Or if you like dilfs.

All

Nov 16, 2016
I found some gif who are way too big so i compressed them and the next update would be lighter. Still around 2.5go with the next chapter but it will be more manageable.

Reactions: Gudil

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Downloading V0.4 now. Looking forward to playing it later.

Reactions: All

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
A compressed version 0.3 of the game
you can get as low as 400mb:KappaPride: if the dev used videos instead of gif's

3610 -> 2877

Could you compress 0.4, please?

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes