ADRIFT Abandoned Emily Homecoming Act 2 [v1.0.4] [Palmer & Bbben]

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Just to make sure, this is not the complete version is it?

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
Lol, when I tried to unpack this Windows Defender auto-deleted the .exe
Palmer really needs to code less shifty.

I'm not gonna turn off my antivirus for this.
Defender doesn't delete stuff. It's just in quarantine, you can authorize the file again and it won't bother you with it anymore. It takes 20 seconds.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
How do you call a cab? I got all my stuff & I'm ready to leave but when I open the door and try to leave it says that I shloud call a cab before leaving. So I try to use my phone but it says it's turned off while boarding the plane thus can't use it right now? I've tried call cab, call taxi etc but it won't work

mangaka3125

Mar 25, 2017
How do you call a cab? I got all my stuff & I'm ready to leave but when I open the door and try to leave it says that I shloud call a cab before leaving. So I try to use my phone but it says it's turned off while boarding the plane thus can't use it right now? I've tried call cab, call taxi etc but it won't work
Use your phone. A menu should pop up that gives you options. Pick call someone, and then you should see taxi within those options

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Defender doesn't delete stuff. It's just in quarantine, you can authorize the file again and it won't bother you with it anymore. It takes 20 seconds.
Why is it necessary though? Emily 1 didn't require it.
From what I can Google it seems it auto-installs stuff?

Nine0h

Oct 29, 2016
nevermind, just found it.. For anyone that has this issue, I'll leave the answer in the spoiler.

Edit: I can't see the spoiler so I'm not sure if it's working of not. But I'll leave a hint in that case then.

Try rubbing a limb.

Reactions: perVeR

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Is this the version with the bug where when you fuck her pussy you lose 1 point instead of gaining a point? Or has that been fixed?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The card is in front/by your seat next is the woman. You have interest to change the place and the woman next to you have no interest.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I wrote before this Version is buggy the working Version is 1.04 and I haven´t seen anybody share this Version. I wrote it aso in the request for 1.03 that I searching for the working 1.04 Version (the request is deleted).

gigio

May 29, 2017
Perhaps if you gave more details as to where you are stuck in the game, someone could help you.
yeah, i should start to do that if there is no walktrought :)
btw, i'm on plane, can't understand how to make the man move from the spot

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
@ that was the part I was stuck on, still working it out.