ADRIFT Abandoned Emily Homecoming Act 2 [v1.0.4] [Palmer & Bbben]

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I don´t know how bad your english is?

You talk with the man and he says when you talk with the stewardess to get a drink he move. The only problem is that you must have a stewardess going around. It can be when you used/load a save or so that the stewardess isn´t going around. So you must load a save before you leave the building to drive with the taxi to the airport.

RaptorWV

Jun 6, 2017
Is there anyone who has played the homecoming part before the airplane ride? I am having problems

anon1234

May 21, 2017
Antivirus is going crazy when downloading this. Anyone else have this problem or is it a false positive?

Reactions: Sharku

XNero

Sep 14, 2016
Does anyone know if party one of homecoming is actually finished or will ever be finished?

Bobsuncle1

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know if party one of homecoming is actually finished or will ever be finished?
The different acts are all part of the final homecoming. I heard once all the parts are finished he will merge them together to create the final game.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
but how do i get mel to the restroom??
After you are sitting with her. Rub her hands, shoulder, neck, thights and kiss her. Then "push buttons" so the flight attendant comes and offer drinks. Rub her some more and rub her tits/pussy and she will take you to restroom. If I remember right.

Reactions: perVeR and Andes

Blob

May 7, 2017
This is only Act2? What about Act1? Can't find it anywhere.
Also downloadlink in entry post is down.

Reactions: jason95821

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
This is only Act2? What about Act1? Can't find it anywhere.
Act 1 was Emily: Sister Attraction... you can find a mirror download on his blog Love-Joint.com...

or use the search bar... its here too

Blob

May 7, 2017
Act 1 was Emily: Sister Attraction... you can find a mirror download on his blog Love-Joint.com...

or use the search bar... its here too
Well this game starts with "Day 2" and then some talk about a "Victoria" who I don't remember from the first game so I thought there was another episode missing in between.

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
Well this game starts with "Day 2" and then some talk about a "Victoria" who I don't remember from the first game so I thought there was another episode missing in between.
Victoria was a peripheral figure in emily: sister attraction, there is an act 1 and was released over a year a go, but was very buggy and virtually unplayable imo