3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
honestly i really hate how this dev refuses to make games that are more than like 15 seconds long. seriously, their art and stuff is SO nice, but the games legitimately take longer to download than to beat. they even do good shit like make it so there's multiple costumes (elf game has 3: naked + normal + completion. this game only has 2, being naked + normal), and yet they just make these games that are far too short to actually enjoy it.

i really, really hope they just take the time to make something larger, because honestly, i think they could end up making one of The Real Greats with their art.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I have a problem, is the heroine leveling up or not? if yes, then there is an error in the code, because as it was the first level, it remains so. also in the status tab: code error point level.

Voodoo_Mage

Oct 20, 2019
The animations are nice indeed, but the low cooldown after a animation was played with one of the characters is way too low. Get in a position with 2 charas nearby and enjoy being locked in a neverending animationloop. Other than that its only around 200mb so still worth my 10 mins^^

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Cant seem to even start the game, I'm infinitely stuck on the loading screen before I can even get to the initial start menu

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
wonder when this game of this dev is coming out (or if its out already)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes