VN Ren'Py Completed Emma In the Library [v1.0] [AceX Game Studio]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
In android the game screen is black image error why?
Don’t know, I did not make an android version. Sorry I can’t help. I am working on an official android version for future games, but this one is for pc and Mac only. sorry.

I hope you can find a version that works!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This is just a teasing game with a quiz, if you have time to loose it's ok but the sex part is just crap, nice animations but it's absolutely not worth the pain in the ass to get the right answers.
And the gameover for each mistake is just a way to give you the finger !!
it's just a minigame with no story at all.

justforacc

Aug 14, 2019
Don’t know, I did not make an android version. Sorry I can’t help. I am working on an official android version for future games, but this one is for pc and Mac only. sorry.

I hope you can find a version that works!
hi, any news about Escape from Ivy and Piper?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
My Kickstarter is live! Please help me get a new PC!

MrDarkPants

Oct 14, 2020
If you encounter a problem that even if you do everything correctly during the preparation, Emma leaves, then go to User/AppData/Roaming/RenPY/ and delete the "Emma in the library" folder there, then go to the "game" folder in the folder of the game itself and delete all the saves. The problem is solved!

Reactions: Boobgobbler

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
When I click on the link it brings up the full code used to produce the WT, so do I copy and paste it into a new page and sae that page into the game section, or is the link just broken?

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Emma In The Library [v1.0] Gallery Unlocker Mod

Game version : 1.0
Mod version : 1.0

Features:
  • Unlocked Image Gallery
  • Unlocked Video Gallery
  • Unlocked Scene Gallery
  • Improvement on Video Gallery, Speed buttons location changed to left bottom to right bottom corner

Download Mod :

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:
Here

Last edited:

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Emma In The Library [v1.0] + Brandy's Gallery Unlocker Mod + MyPreciousCJ's Walkthrough Mod

Download Apk : , ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Strip n Play with Val is coming to STEAM! Please add it to your wish list (even if you don't intend to buy it) as it help with the promotional algorithm!!! Thanks all!!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Strip n Play with Val is coming to STEAM! Please add it to your wish list (even if you don't intend to buy it) as it help with the promotional algorithm!!! Thanks all!!

I don't do adult games on Steam, but I sincerely hope that those that do like it and you do well. (y)

• Love
Reactions: Ace_X
Mar 29, 2021
Looks like it's coming to Steam too, on November the 25th!
Now only Lana is missing there :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Looks like it's coming to Steam too, on November the 25th!
Now only Lana is missing there :)
Yes!!! Lana is next! (I still have to make the final update for Lana) But I will be making it a store page with "Coming Soon" soon... lol. Hope to have Lana done for patreon in the next month or 2. Then put it on steam shortly after.

Also, hoping to have v0.20 of Escape done on patreon before thanksgiving!

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard
Mar 29, 2021
Yes!!! Lana is next! (I still have to make the final update for Lana) But I will be making it a store page with "Coming Soon" soon... lol. Hope to have Lana done for patreon in the next month or 2. Then put it on steam shortly after.

Also, hoping to have v0.20 of Escape done on patreon before thanksgiving!
Awesome to know, thank you very much for your work!!!

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes