VN Ren'Py Completed Emma Watson - Sexual Encounter [Final] [Kyrn69]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hu3hu3hu3

Aug 15, 2017
Lust Academy has been using Emma Watson for almost 2 years and I don't see any complaints about it. The Emmeline 3D model was created from real photo scans so is it really that big of a difference?
Yeah... and that one is pretty cringe as well.

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
Lust Academy has been using Emma Watson for almost 2 years and I don't see any complaints about it. The Emmeline 3D model was created from real photo scans so is it really that big of a difference?
They used 3d models and didn't steel photographs for it.

Feb 26, 2022
I am drawn to this game in the same way I am to movies like Robot Monster, The Giant Claw or From Hell It Came. It offers a view into the workings of the adolescent mind untouched by such burdenous concepts as theory of mind, basic education, or even spelling.
It feels a bit like watching a drooling wide-eyed puppy take it's first steps outside the crib where he was born, trip over his own oversized paws, fall flat on his face, and soil the carpet from both ends of his little fluffy body, all while yipping happily - cute as long as you're not the one responsible for cleaning up his mess.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You know, if you ignore that the people portrayed in these games exist and treat them as fictitional characters, they're not a bad fap. Of course, don't forget to also ignore the spelling mistakes and bad photoshop.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
LOT of people would still fap on it, myself included
( and regret it after it's done, but still... )
I mean it doesn't have to be a game, lots of people have photoshopped pictures, gifs or even videos of people they know in real life and post them.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
You know, if you ignore that the people portrayed in these games exist and treat them as fictitional characters, they're not a bad fap. Of course, don't forget to also ignore the spelling mistakes and bad photoshop.
Meh makes no difference to me. One is made of simulated atoms and the other simulated pixels. None of us are real and everyone is a fictional character if we all live in a simulation anyway (if only someone could break the 5th wall to prove it).

• Angry
Reactions: Larry2000
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes