VN Ren'Py Completed Emma Watson - Sexual Encounter [Final] [Kyrn69]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Never understood why everyone treats her like a goddess whose shit tastes like devil's food cake. I mean sure she is better than average and was kinda cute in the Harry Potter movies but she's not all that. Hell I've seen some local coeds at the main University of Cincinnati campus and the high school I used to live across the street from hotter than her.

Last edited:
Reactions: idungoofd

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
"Sadly the technology to morph a phase onto any body aint yet there."-Excuse for a sloppy face-body swap and quick cash grap?

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
There are a lot of small spelling errors, and in one case Kristin's name changes to Richard and she becomes a He for one line.

• Haha
Reactions: Tau_Iota

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
"Sadly the technology to morph a phase onto any body aint yet there."-Excuse for a sloppy face-body swap and quick cash grap?
I mean, Rome wasn't built in a day was it ?
And it's technically not a cash grab since you can download it for free from itch.io anyways. They just have that optional donation feature for some games this one being one of them. But it's not like the dev charges anyone any money so can't really complain, oh well.

Last edited:

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Promising, but like a lot of games on here the terrible engrish constantly reminds you that you're actually fapping to the mind of some 16-yo boy (or a 26-yo manchild) instead of, you know, Emma Watson.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Lust Academy has been using Emma Watson for almost 2 years and I don't see any complaints about it. The Emmeline 3D model was created from real photo scans so is it really that big of a difference?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes