4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Idkagoodname

Aug 21, 2022
Ok so i´ve been stuck on the Lynn evil route for a long time now and i don´t know what to do.
The only hint i have for progress is that guy in the coven asking me to help him convince the others that there´s a necromancer around, and there´s an old man during the day telling me about another graveyard to the east.
Except if i go there during the day Lynn doesn´t want to go further and during the night i can´t even leave that side of town.
Is there anything else i´m meant to do first or something?

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Ok so i´ve been stuck on the Lynn evil route for a long time now and i don´t know what to do.
The only hint i have for progress is that guy in the coven asking me to help him convince the others that there´s a necromancer around, and there´s an old man during the day telling me about another graveyard to the east.
Except if i go there during the day Lynn doesn´t want to go further and during the night i can´t even leave that side of town.
Is there anything else i´m meant to do first or something?
The cemetery to the east is for another side quest that is available later. The current quest is on the graveyard where the Coven is.

Raio10

May 6, 2017
any1 got any saves they may share hopefully more closer to the newest content as i have just thought about this game, to see what was new

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
How to get "Art and Lust" and "Body Paint"?
You need to trigger the side quest of being blackmailed by a glasses guy back in the old port town in order to trigger those scenes. Then, you need to pass through an alley around the southeast corner of the Navrator plaza (but above the street to go to the port) and you should be able to trigger it.

any1 got any saves they may share hopefully more closer to the newest content as i have just thought about this game, to see what was new
My saves go beyond the latest update because I used them for testing. Hope someone else can upload one for you.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes