4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Hm, when trying to save for the first time the game crashed and a message appeared about it being unable to find some save file png
There are reports that the save game could crash of you save in the prologue though I dunno why. They say it's fine to save afterwards. Might be issue with the save script.

Edit: I tested it with empty save folder in the prologue but it works just fine for me.

Last edited:

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
when and where i should get unweary slleper 2 and barracs in veil lybb route?
The first one hsould be in the inn at night and the second one talk to soldier in front of barracks during the day after finishing all scenes at the pub.

DansHampf

Oct 20, 2017
There are reports that the save game could crash of you save in the prologue though I dunno why. They say it's fine to save afterwards. Might be issue with the save script.

Edit: I tested it with empty save folder in the prologue but it works just fine for me.
Had the same thing happen to me right now :(

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019

Happened to me the first time as well. I did manage to save the second time over.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I remember this game ... so after so many year still alive maybe i should check it again ( like the time i try it like 10 years go or somethink close )

brigma62_2

Jun 19, 2023
Bug in Sera's route leading to a crash. After sleeping the first time on the pirate ship the game crashes and gives the following message.

Unable to find Audio/BGM/Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Soundtrack Canto Mortis An Undocumented Battle - YouTube.

Appears to just be a missing audio file, adding an audio file with that name to that folder fixes the issue.

Last edited:

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Finally Evil Lynn, been waiting for this for a long time. Thanks for sticking with the game for so long, and hopefully finishing it one day.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Bug in Sera's route leading to a crash. After sleeping the first time on the pirate ship the game crashes and gives the following message.

Unable to find Audio/BGM/Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Soundtrack Canto Mortis An Undocumented Battle - YouTube.

Appears to just be a missing audio file, adding an audio file with that name to that folder fixes the issue.
Thanks for the report. :)

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Another missing audio file in Alice's route, causes the game to crash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unable to find Audio/BGM/fe6_narshen.
Thanks again. I thought that file was only used in one of the earliest scenes I wrote in Lynn Route, which is now deleted because it doesn't serve any purpose and makes Val'Thrinn behave out of character. Turns out it was used in two other scenes. I'll have it fixed soon.

ronney

May 6, 2017
Thanks again. I thought that file was only used in one of the earliest scenes I wrote in Lynn Route, which is now deleted because it doesn't serve any purpose and makes Val'Thrinn behave out of character. Turns out it was used in two other scenes. I'll have it fixed soon.
here is another i ended up copying other music files and naming them it.
Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Soundtrack Canto Mortis An Undocumented Battle - Youtube

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
on the other hand you should check lynn dialogues,because there are references to theess scene.
Oopsie. Gotta see if that scene has any relevancy in those dialogues you mentioned or just references.

here is another i ended up copying other music files and naming them it.
Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Soundtrack Canto Mortis An Undocumented Battle - Youtube
On which route and which scene?

ronney

May 6, 2017
Oopsie. Gotta see if that scene has any relevancy in those dialogues you mentioned or just references.

On which route and which scene?
I don't remember I was doing a rush through all 3 routes good and evil for each character(lost my old saves when this game slipped my mind for a long time) and ran into in one of the good routes

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
Tried that aswell; it seems like the game is trying to go fullscreen cuz the game kinda laggs and freeze for few seconds until it works normally again in the small windows
get the exact same thing i know this is old but could still be of use too others like i have been going totally mental for any rpg maker xp game cuse nothing worked no matter what i did alt enter f11 f5 f6 the list goes on even tried upgrading the xp games too vx engine and almost got full screen but had no black bars and anyway the text font was off so yeah finnaly found a solution just run the exe and use the shortcut super simple and its working great for now just be sure you go fullcreen whit shortcut from default small window

Last edited:

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
lol with a certain translator tool i was have to hacked the game saves and the cg saves and max out everything 1705868408905.png

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes