4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Not at all my man, your updates tend to have a huge pause between each other remember?
About 8 months or so? That's quite slow. Therefore they absolutely should be big. :giggle::coffee:
Indeed. That's why I took my time and worked to add at least more than 10 H-scene each update and also make significant progress with the story so that every update can be worth the wait.

Zero675

Mar 7, 2022
I need some help. I am stuck on the pirate ship on sera route after you change clothes and I don't know how to progress.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
I need some help. I am stuck on the pirate ship on sera route after you change clothes and I don't know how to progress.
Have you interacted with the bed below deck? The one on bottom left corner.

how do I progress with training Nataile or getting Sophia in Sera's evil route?
Sophia just need to be found on the Nymph forest north of town. Very close to the entrance to town. Natalie's progress is part of the main story. What progress are you talking about? HOw far are you in the story? And I thought you haven't passed the Pirate ship?

Zero675

Mar 7, 2022
Have you interacted with the bed below deck? The one on bottom left corner.

Sophia just need to be found on the Nymph forest north of town. Very close to the entrance to town. Natalie's progress is part of the main story. What progress are you talking about? HOw far are you in the story? And I thought you haven't passed the Pirate ship?
I managed to figure it out. you need to take a rest in one of the beds below the ship in order to progress with the game. AN npc will them you that the bed is yours.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Their first day in brothel.

Teaser of redrawn CG of the three heroines in their first Brothel scenes.

Old Version:
SeraBordello1.jpg
AliceBrothel1old.jpg
Lynnbrothel1old.jpg

New Version:
SeraBordello1.png
AliceBrothel1.png Lynnbrothel1.png

Besides drawing a lot for Lynn Evil Route, I also redrawn a lot of old artworks this time, because I recall I didn't redraw any old CGs on last year's update.

I plan on releasing the next update on October so the vampire Lynn's update will be out in time for spooky month.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Their first day in brothel.

Teaser of redrawn CG of the three heroines in their first Brothel scenes.

Old Version:
View attachment 2918580
View attachment 2918581
View attachment 2918583

New Version:
View attachment 2918584
View attachment 2918585 View attachment 2918586

Besides drawing a lot for Lynn Evil Route, I also redrawn a lot of old artworks this time, because I recall I didn't redraw any old CGs on last year's update.

I plan on releasing the next update on October so the vampire Lynn's update will be out in time for spooky month.
Maybe you should create a museum for your old art inside the game.
Like a secret location for the players to find or something?
And put all the old art in there with personal comments and shit. :cool::coffee:

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Maybe you should create a museum for your old art inside the game.
Like a secret location for the players to find or something?
And put all the old art in there with personal comments and shit. :cool::coffee:
There are collections of Old Art VS New Art scattered throughout the game can be found by interacting with cards found in many different places (mainly in safe zones). So far there's 9 compilations (will be 10 on the next update) but I suppose adding commentaries might be a good idea.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Hello guys!

It's Spooky Month now and it's time for Lynn Evil Route!

I've released the update of Emmerzail 2 weeks early for Priest Tier ($10) patrons!

If you want to access it now, join here:

Acolyte Tier ($5) patrons will get access next week.

Changelog:
  • Continued Lynn Evil Route storyline.
  • Added Prototype of Necromancy spell purchase for Lynn Evil Route.
  • Added new 40 H-Scenes for Lynn Evil Route
  • Added 2 short scenes in Lynn Evil Route into CG Mode (previously they weren't in the CG Mode)
  • You can unlock the 2 scenes mentioned above by visiting the places where they happened if you already passed them:
    • The scene where Lynn's butt is groped while working as a waitress at Longtooth pub. If you already passed the date with Jade scene, simply work at the pub again and save game to unlock this scene in the CG Mode.
    • The scene where Lynn bathe in the waterfall near Longtooth bandit fort. Simply visit the waterfall again and save game to unlock this scene in the CG Mode.
  • Some old CGs redrawn (including new Status screen for Sera in Dominatrix gear and Evil Lynn).
  • Recreated Sera and Djinn animation.
  • Created 3 animations for Alice and Yuuki's gladiator fight against hobgoblins.
  • The location of Bromtheteus in Airionn (Alice Route) changed. Now he is inside the newly added Temple of Ares which is added for world building purposes.
  • Removed some vampire skills and items that you get on Lynn good route if your Alignment is neutral because I decided to scrap neutral route.

Happy Spooky Month!

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Emmerzail V.0.92b is out for $5 Patrons now!

Download here:

Will be out for public next week!

Also received bug fixes, hence it's 0.92b:

V.0.92a Bugfix:

- Fixed a bug in Lynn Evil Route when meeting the Coven for the first time the screen becomes black

- Removed talking with the alchemist in the lake as requirement to advance the plot in Lynn Evil Route

V.0.92b Bugfix (The link above is updated to this version):

- Fixed a bug on the Coven in Lynn Evil Route caused by deleting an audio file.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Latest CG Save to open all scenes in CG Mode for Priest Tier ($10) Patrons. Just place it in the game folder and overwrite.

For those who are interested Download Here:

Latest release of Emmerzail (V.0.92b) will be available for public this Saturday.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Emmerzail V.0.92b is available for public!
Get it here:

Changelog:
  • Continued Lynn Evil Route storyline.
  • Added Prototype of Necromancy spell purchase for Lynn Evil Route.
  • Added new 40 H-Scenes for Lynn Evil Route
  • Added 2 short scenes in Lynn Evil Route into CG Mode (previously they weren't in the CG Mode)
  • You can unlock the 2 scenes mentioned above by visiting the places where they happened if you already passed them:
    • The scene where Lynn's butt is groped while working as a waitress at Longtooth pub. If you already passed the date with Jade scene, simply work at the pub again and save game to unlock this scene in the CG Mode.
    • The scene where Lynn bathe in the waterfall near Longtooth bandit fort. Simply visit the waterfall again and save game to unlock this scene in the CG Mode.
  • Some old CGs redrawn (including new Status screen for Sera in Dominatrix gear and Evil Lynn).
  • Recreated Sera and Djinn animation.
  • Created 3 animations for Alice and Yuuki's gladiator fight against hobgoblins.
  • The location of Bromtheteus in Airionn (Alice Route) changed. Now he is inside the newly added Temple of Ares which is added for world building purposes.
  • Removed some vampire skills and items that you get on Lynn good route if your Alignment is neutral because I decided to scrap neutral route.

V.0.92a Bugfix:
  • Fixed a bug in Lynn Evil Route when meeting the Coven for the first time the screen becomes black
  • Removed talking with the alchemist in the lake as requirement to advance the plot in Lynn Evil Route

V.0.92b Bugfix (The link above is updated to this version):
  • Fixed a bug on the Coven in Lynn Evil Route caused by deleting an audio file.
Happy Halloween!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes