4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
when i try to overwrite the save the game deletes older save and close
From which version are your save file? I did updated the save system years ago but it didn't conflict with my own old save when I updated the save script.

Dead01

Aug 4, 2017
Found a bug.
After traveling with Harken to Formido Alice walks to the north and gets stuck there.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Hello. Been months since my last update. I've been busy with work but still managed to draw lots of artwork for Emmerzail. I think I've overdone it again because there's more than a hundred CG's I've drawn for this update alone. Most artwork has been drawn and I've also began writing the scenes. Probably halfway done.

LynnVampire185.png

Here's the current update for the next update, V.0.92:
  1. Continued Lynn Evil Route storyline.
  2. Added new 17 H-Scenes for Lynn Evil Route
  3. Some old CGs redrawn (including new Status screen for Evil Lynn).
  4. Recreated Sera and Djinn animation.
  5. Created 3 animations for Alice and Yuuki's gladiator fight against hobgoblins.
  6. Added the scene where Lynn bathes in the waterfall near Longtooth Fortress to the CG Mode. Visit the waterfall again and save in order to unlock it in your CG Mode if you have passed through the scene in previous game versions.

Hope you guys can be patient as always.

Support me on Patreon:

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Not at all my man, your updates tend to have a huge pause between each other remember?
About 8 months or so? That's quite slow. Therefore they absolutely should be big. :giggle::coffee:
Indeed. That's why I took my time and worked to add at least more than 10 H-scene each update and also make significant progress with the story so that every update can be worth the wait.

Zero675

Mar 7, 2022
I need some help. I am stuck on the pirate ship on sera route after you change clothes and I don't know how to progress.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes