4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yeah been quite busy at work lately, sometimes even have to work at weekends. But the next update is mostly done. I think this update has the largest amount of h-scene among other updates to date. I just can't help but add lots of optional scenes that I should've left for later.
I just hope you fixed that fence bug in evil Lynn route. :sneaky::coffee:

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys. Been a year. This time also took long because I've been busy with some RL stuff especially at work and also because I've been putting a lot more content than I usually do because I can't help but wanna work on the optional scenes even though they can be done later. And yes, this update once again focuses on Alice Good Route because I wanted to work on it first. Next update will probably be focused on either Sera Good Route or Lynn Evil Route.

Changelog:

- Continued Alice Good Route Main Story
- Added 12 h-scenes in Alice Good Route
- Added 19 optional h-scenes in Alice Good Route (Farm Animals, Beach, Brothel and Arena scenes)
- Fixed a bug in Lynn Evil Route (If still stuck in fence after fighting the Night Hunter, press action button to get out).

Early access on my patreon:

Acolyte Tier open at 28th November.
Will be open for public at 5th December.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
when i try to overwrite the save the game deletes older save and close
From which version are your save file? I did updated the save system years ago but it didn't conflict with my own old save when I updated the save script.

Dead01

Aug 4, 2017
Found a bug.
After traveling with Harken to Formido Alice walks to the north and gets stuck there.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Hello. Been months since my last update. I've been busy with work but still managed to draw lots of artwork for Emmerzail. I think I've overdone it again because there's more than a hundred CG's I've drawn for this update alone. Most artwork has been drawn and I've also began writing the scenes. Probably halfway done.

LynnVampire185.png

Here's the current update for the next update, V.0.92:
  1. Continued Lynn Evil Route storyline.
  2. Added new 17 H-Scenes for Lynn Evil Route
  3. Some old CGs redrawn (including new Status screen for Evil Lynn).
  4. Recreated Sera and Djinn animation.
  5. Created 3 animations for Alice and Yuuki's gladiator fight against hobgoblins.
  6. Added the scene where Lynn bathes in the waterfall near Longtooth Fortress to the CG Mode. Visit the waterfall again and save in order to unlock it in your CG Mode if you have passed through the scene in previous game versions.

Hope you guys can be patient as always.

Support me on Patreon:

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes