4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Does anyone have a walkthrough for post-v0.40 content? Failing that, could someone let me know what the requirements are for the sidequests that have been added since then? (sidequests meaning optional yet substantial stuff like recruiting Katt or going through the witch's tower.)
Pretty sure the Katt quest and the Witch Tower quest is already in my blog's walkthrough.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Game is not abandoned. Still working on it. I also post some news on my blog too. Go check it out.

Reactions: KingRei

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Emmerzail V.0.90 is available as early access on my patreon. Will be available for public at 6th December 2021.

Finally I get to update the long neglected Alice Route. This update is focused on Alice Good Route. The next update will be focused on Alice Evil Route.

Link to Patreon Post:

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
On the version I'm releasing as early access (V.0.90) it is fixed. On last year's version (V.0.89) no.

If you don't wanna wait 2 weeks you can play the earlier version. V.0.85 if I recall.

Last edited:

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
The blog is marked as adult content so it needs to confirm your age from your google account.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Emmerzail V.0.90 is out for public!

Mega link:
MediaFire link:

Been a long time since last update. I did took my time with this update because of how long it took to find inspiration to decide on the direction for Alice Route, which hasn't saw any update for years. I had the main plot in my head but I just need more ideas to polish said plot. After procrastinating for sometime I finally got inspiration and immediately went to working. This update is mostly focused on Alice Good Route. At first I want to add Evil Route too but the amount of update is bigger than I had initially thought so I had to complete the good route first. The next update will be focused on Alice Evil Route. Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh, so you had a thread here too huh.
Neat, that shitty blog was real pain for me to visit.
And nowadays i can't even access it for some reason.
To bookmarks you go! :giggle: :coffee:

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
could you reply where can i found bathing in the rivers scenes from lLyn route?als the boy is missing at Port Town.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
It's a new area. Near the fortress there os a hunter shack. Go north to enter the forest and keep going until you enter a lake.

Which boy is missing in Port Town?

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
i found the boy already.i thought he has red hair not greenn.for the exhibicjonizm

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes