4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
Raindrops where is the chance in next updates we can meet E in evil Lynn story? and after you kill the night hunter in in loongttoth town you are teleported to place from which you can`t move. version 0.90.

Last edited:

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Raindrops where is the chance in next updates we can meet E in evil Lynn story? and after you kill the night hunter in in loongttoth town you are teleported to place from which you can`t move. version 0.90.
Ah I've received report of this one spot. Will be fixed later.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
After she escapes from the fat man's mansion. That's the actual route branch. But the Evil route doesn't have content so far.

My next focus is the evil route but I kinda wanna continue the good route too. :(

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
There is no single decision that decides the route. Throughout the first half of the story, there are many instances where you make good or evil choices which will accumulate and eventually decide the good or evil route at the turning point depending on your alignment. You can check the alignment in the character status menu. Neutral will yield good route.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I hope the gameplay is not a black and white blank drawing like the screenshots show if it is I'm going to regret downloading and giving the game a try.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
I hope the gameplay is not a black and white blank drawing like the screenshots show if it is I'm going to regret downloading and giving the game a try.
The actual gameplay is standard RPG maker, and entirely in color. The b/w images among the screenshots are just representative of the sex scenes, though the creator has since switched to doing color images for new scenes and for going back and revising old scenes.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Some CG images are colored, some are black and white. Don't worry about regret so much. Downloading is free. :)

Raio10

May 6, 2017
does anyone have any saves they would be willing to upload as i have lost mine due to getting a new hard drive thanks for any help or response

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Any news? I can't access the blog due to not wanting to make a Google account.
It's been rather quiet lately, but then again.. he never really impressed me with his speed. :whistle::coffee:
But it's obvious that he's been lurking around. Maybe busy or something.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Yeah been quite busy at work lately, sometimes even have to work at weekends. But the next update is mostly done. I think this update has the largest amount of h-scene among other updates to date. I just can't help but add lots of optional scenes that I should've left for later.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes