4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Gugino

May 18, 2017
and im still missing the last vampire coven cg with Alliane and Vivian
Sorry for the inconvenience

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
you get them after date with jade.right now you should go to sewers and fight with dark mage.after it you should work in pub

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Not in the sewers. This is evil route. If you've triggered the event where Lynn discovered 3 corpses of men with red bandanna, go to woodsman's house (the place where you start the evil route) and raise the corpses. then go to the crypt.

Gugino

May 18, 2017
Not in the sewers. This is evil route. If you've triggered the event where Lynn discovered 3 corpses of men with red bandanna, go to woodsman's house (the place where you start the evil route) and raise the corpses. then go to the crypt.
Thanks found it I looked everywhere except the house of the woodsman I'm an idiot

Thanks Raindrops

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Is ok. It is pretty hidden and the clues may slip through your mind, especially when I don't have quest logs in this game. Tried to add quest log script once but since it results in old saves no longer working, I decided not to add quest logs.

Gugino

May 18, 2017
Still it's a great game and even without the quest log it makes the game more challenging and fun even if you want at some point to rip your hair out haha
still thank you very much for the help

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
after you return with sonya and have some brothel scenes you can find her nead go to docks in port harbour

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough for post-v0.40 content? Failing that, could someone let me know what the requirements are for the sidequests that have been added since then? (sidequests meaning optional yet substantial stuff like recruiting Katt or going through the witch's tower.)

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Does anyone have a walkthrough for post-v0.40 content? Failing that, could someone let me know what the requirements are for the sidequests that have been added since then? (sidequests meaning optional yet substantial stuff like recruiting Katt or going through the witch's tower.)
Pretty sure the Katt quest and the Witch Tower quest is already in my blog's walkthrough.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes