4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
None of them have endings yet. I already end up making their stories pretty long so if I suddenly end it it wouldn't end up good.
so does our choices really matter? i play on Alice route so far i pick Bad/Evil Choices will it impact on upcoming events? and what happens to yuuki if i not rescue her from that's guys with Red Hair will he become the guys Slave forever or i can again try rescue her?

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
so does our choices really matter? i play on Alice route so far i pick Bad/Evil Choices will it impact on upcoming events? and what happens to yuuki if i not rescue her from that's guys with Red Hair will he become the guys Slave forever or i can again try rescue her?
No ending doesn't mean no story branching yet. The story branches between good and evil route so your choices matters in the end. Depending on the final count of your alignment ou could be either good or evil.

There is walkthrough on my blog but incomplete:

• Love
Reactions: H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
No ending doesn't mean no story branching yet. The story branches between good and evil route so your choices matters in the end. Depending on the final count of your alignment ou could be either good or evil.

There is walkthrough on my blog but incomplete:
i actually really like this game, have only play Alice Route i really interested in her story, it a bit slow in the beginning but it getting better and darker in the progress, so when new update for Alice? i haven't play other routes yet want to painly wait until it story finished but i don't think my brain can't wait for to long lol. nice jobs keep up the good works, your have another new fan

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Here a Cheat Save File For Alice Routes, it have alot of save before making a Choices. the Cheat is just simple it include huge amount of Gold, boost some stat on Hero and some of her friend but just a little so your can still feel a "little challenge" lol.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Think I should do Alice route next. Probably in a few months.
SO I play Lynn Evil Route now i confuse what to do next in the Archon mansion, Lynn mention her going to Marry to Archon so where do i go next?

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
That's pretty much the end for this version. I forgot to add a message to notify players that V.85 contents ends there.

Dante5986

Jul 7, 2018
anyone know how to edit these saves? (while the fights aren't difficult i hate how long they can take sometimes and hate grinding gold over and over for the better gear)

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
It's fine. I'm just hit by artblock so I decide I should just work on whatever route I wanna work on first. Sorry Alice fans. Alice route might get delayed again.

• Sad

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It's fine. I'm just hit by artblock so I decide I should just work on whatever route I wanna work on first. Sorry Alice fans. Alice route might get delayed again.
So is the game still on goings?

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Yes, I'm still working on it. The part that took the longest is drawing the CGs. Working on Sera route now.

Reactions: KingRei

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
IMG_1833.PNG

Gave Sera this outfit too because why not. Only for 1 scene though. Think Alice will get it too.

Sorry I haven't updated for a long time. I'm still in the process of drawing the scenes. Currently I have drawn about 44 images for about 8 h-scenes. Just a few more for the next update. Will sorta focus more on main story part of Sera good route. Will add side contents later when necessary.

Reactions: Deluxe19

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 691217

Gave Sera this outfit too because why not. Only for 1 scene though. Think Alice will get it too.

Sorry I haven't updated for a long time. I'm still in the process of drawing the scenes. Currently I have drawn about 44 images for about 8 h-scenes. Just a few more for the next update. Will sorta focus more on main story part of Sera good route. Will add side contents later when necessary.
Are your still working on the games?

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
On his patreon page and blogspot, he indicates that he continues to develop Sera, but took a big hiatus to play Dark Souls and Skyrim (with the Devious Devices mod).
He is also inspired by the latter to extend the story of Sera.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes