4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
so i started yesterday with lynn, it seems like i missed a few scenes.. is there a way to unlock them?

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
I'm happy there are still people talking about my game on forums. My threads in ULMF, HongFire and LoK hasn't had much activity these days. I only found this forum from my blog's traffic sources. Thank you everyone for still talking about my game. :)

When I made this game, I was inspired by RPG Maker games which is popular at the time I started which is Harem by ker, Elysium by Seyser Koze, and Despair Labyrinth by Kitamaru. I haven't followed Harem for a long time but I'm quite sad Elysium and Despair Labyrinth is no longer updated. Still, I'm glad there's more and more new games that came out.

Many people criticize my art and I agree my old art sucks, which is why I decided to redraw them even if it makes the update slower. After all, my art skills have improved over the years and it'll be awkward to see bad quality art mixed with good ones.

For gameplay, I agree it's still standard RPG Maker system. I sorta want to make something like battle fuck and dress break but that will make the game too big and development even slower, not to mention not all playable characters are female. I tried to add some unique events that happens in some battles, for example, the hobgoblins or the Nymphs, though.

For the story, I love world building. Probably the reason why I can't keep the game simple and small. I always think about what h-scene I wanna add, and then I had to add details that make sense. Like the Order of Saint Burlone in Sera Evil Route. I wanted to add enemies for Evil Sera and because Evil Lynn has vampire hunters, Evil Sera has succubus hunters. And then things escalate once I made the succubus hunters as crazy as they are now.

I still think Sera's storyline lacks emotional impact for now though. Alice had the plot twist in her parentage and Lynn has quite the emotional moment early in the game development. Sera hasn't had much although you get a glimpse of Emmerzail's past and her identity crisis. I must include her mom more soon.

Anyway, when I started I didn't think my game will get this much attention so I will try my best not to stop development even if it's slow.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I'm happy there are still people talking about my game on forums. My threads in ULMF, HongFire and LoK hasn't had much activity these days. I only found this forum from my blog's traffic sources. Thank you everyone for still talking about my game. :)

When I made this game, I was inspired by RPG Maker games which is popular at the time I started which is Harem by ker, Elysium by Seyser Koze, and Despair Labyrinth by Kitamaru. I haven't followed Harem for a long time but I'm quite sad Elysium and Despair Labyrinth is no longer updated. Still, I'm glad there's more and more new games that came out.

Many people criticize my art and I agree my old art sucks, which is why I decided to redraw them even if it makes the update slower. After all, my art skills have improved over the years and it'll be awkward to see bad quality art mixed with good ones.

For gameplay, I agree it's still standard RPG Maker system. I sorta want to make something like battle fuck and dress break but that will make the game too big and development even slower, not to mention not all playable characters are female. I tried to add some unique events that happens in some battles, for example, the hobgoblins or the Nymphs, though.

For the story, I love world building. Probably the reason why I can't keep the game simple and small. I always think about what h-scene I wanna add, and then I had to add details that make sense. Like the Order of Saint Burlone in Sera Evil Route. I wanted to add enemies for Evil Sera and because Evil Lynn has vampire hunters, Evil Sera has succubus hunters. And then things escalate once I made the succubus hunters as crazy as they are now.

I still think Sera's storyline lacks emotional impact for now though. Alice had the plot twist in her parentage and Lynn has quite the emotional moment early in the game development. Sera hasn't had much although you get a glimpse of Emmerzail's past and her identity crisis. I must include her mom more soon.

Anyway, when I started I didn't think my game will get this much attention so I will try my best not to stop development even if it's slow.
I started to play your game 2 days ago.
I did the lynn route and now i will start alice.

So far i liked it alot so keep up the good work!

Few questions tho, is there a way to make the game fullscreen over f1 it wont work for me.
Or a way to unlock the cg‘s i missed doing lynn route?

Reactions: anime66

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
I started to play your game 2 days ago.
I did the lynn route and now i will start alice.

So far i liked it alot so keep up the good work!

Few questions tho, is there a way to make the game fullscreen over f1 it wont work for me.
Or a way to unlock the cg‘s i missed doing lynn route?
Thanks.

Full screen works for me. You just check the Launch in Full Screen in f1 menu, close the game and open it again.
You need to replay it if you missed them unfortunately.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Thanks.

Full screen works for me. You just check the Launch in Full Screen in f1 menu, close the game and open it again.
You need to replay it if you missed them unfortunately.
Tried so often in the f1 menu unfortunatly doesnt work for me i guess :(

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Tried that aswell; it seems like the game is trying to go fullscreen cuz the game kinda laggs and freeze for few seconds until it works normally again in the small windows
Huh. Probably a glitch from your graphics card. There are some people who had that problem too so you're not alone. Do you set dual screen? Or is it windows 10? Some Windows 8 had it too. You should try googling too to see if they have a solution.

Some links I found (They are VX Ace though but I hope it's the same problem):

And you can resize the window as an alternative:

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Huh. Probably a glitch from your graphics card. There are some people who had that problem too so you're not alone. Do you set dual screen? Or is it windows 10? Some Windows 8 had it too. You should try googling too to see if they have a solution.

Some links I found (They are VX Ace though but I hope it's the same problem):

And you can resize the window as an alternative:
I will give it a try today.

Other question tho i think i cant go further on the Sera route; After i did everything in the new city with the underground brothel i have to find an alchemist. I found him and get his 25 thingies now when i visit him he wants to have sex in his cellar. There i dont get any scene and can move freely in his cellar without beeinf able interact with anything so i have to load a save and ignore the alchemist

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
I will give it a try today.

Other question tho i think i cant go further on the Sera route; After i did everything in the new city with the underground brothel i have to find an alchemist. I found him and get his 25 thingies now when i visit him he wants to have sex in his cellar. There i dont get any scene and can move freely in his cellar without beeinf able interact with anything so i have to load a save and ignore the alchemist
That's a bug from V.0.75 content but happens in V.0.80a. Solution here:

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Don't mind me. I'm just droppin' this now. :)

Colored Version on my Patreon:

Last edited:
Reactions: r3nown

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Summer Update! V.0.80b Released! This is a short update!

Download here:
(Edit: Reuploading for bugfix)

Changelog:

- Added lamp posts and light effects on the lamp post and windows at night in towns
- Updated the Neo Save script to include screenshots too and added 10 more save slots
- Fixed bug in the Alchemist's cellar in Sera Evil Route
- Added Lynn Nude Walking animation in her Exhibitionism scenes
- Added 7 h-new scenes on Lynn Good Route

Also, consider supporting me on for the and many other patron only goodies.

Last edited:

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Sorry I posted again but I need to notify you guys that I reuploaded the game for bugfix.
Download here:
Alternate Mediafire link:

Details on the bug is on my blog:

Last edited:

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
add "futa_protagonist" .. one of the protagonist is a futa magicly growing...

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes