4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
When did Napoleon Dynamite start doing adult game animation? That said, I'm stoked for the liger sex.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Huh. Strange. I never put any anti-cheat stuff. Save edit can't work though because I'm using Neo Save. Though I designed the battle to have minimum grind so perhaps cheating is not necessary. The only hard battle I can remember was against Goliath in Alice route. And I certainly didn't make a way to cheat.

Command

Mar 24, 2018
You know it would be nice for some of us who have played this over and over again and keep loosing out saves if you someone could post saves at the start of the checkpoints for the different routs so we don't have to start all over again. THe different girl choise and the good evil routs.

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
walking around the market , talk to a lady who sell stuff, a guy look like a sailor approaching me, the game just stuck there, no cut scene, can't move (the NPC in the back ground still move around as they please tho :'v ), can't do anything but alt F4 :'v , and if i use the save slot no.1 , the game will crash

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
walking around the market , talk to a lady who sell stuff, a guy look like a sailor approaching me, the game just stuck there, no cut scene, can't move (the NPC in the back ground still move around as they please tho :'v ), can't do anything but alt F4 :'v , and if i use the save slot no.1 , the game will crash
Crap. Another lamp post bug. It's not the sailor but the other dude with the mustache that gets stuck because he's involved in that scene. Keep a save game there and use another save game to continue. That scene is not mandatory and you can load it again when I fixed that part.

About the save slot crash, I dunno. I recently updated the Neo Save script but it didn't mess with older saves as far as I know. I even tried saving and loading my 1st save slot and nothing strange happens.

Reactions: Shigurekt

Holy_Loli

May 25, 2017
is there a reason to make Katt recruitment unavaible on certain point of story? At least can it be avaible for whole tourment arc? I kinda hate game situations like this since The Last Remnant, where you miss almost 40% of content because you didnt talk to NPC X in location Y and only source to know that this thing exist from walkthrough or game forum's

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
is there a reason to make Katt recruitment unavaible on certain point of story? At least can it be avaible for whole tourment arc? I kinda hate game situations like this since The Last Remnant, where you miss almost 40% of content because you didnt talk to NPC X in location Y and only source to know that this thing exist from walkthrough or game forum's
Sorry for late response.

Story reasons I think. Because she was bullied before her fight against Goliath and if Alice didn't save her, she has little reason to linger longer after her defeat than she did if Alice helped her. At least that's what I think. :unsure:

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Alright. I'm pretty much done with the next update of Emmerzail. I'm gonna release it at 11th December.

However, $10 patrons can access the update right now at:
while $5 patrons need to wait until 4th December. $10 patrons will also get access to Full CG Save for this update!

Changelog:

• Replaced images for 1 scene in Sera Route, 3 in Alice Route and 2 in Lynn Route
  • Added the scene of Alice being nude in the Airionn Tournament into the CG Mode
  • Added 10 h-scenes in Lynn Evil Route

Support me on Patreon!

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
So the game just crashed after failing to find some file on my very first attempt at saving. This is not a good first impression. It worked when I picked a different slot, but still. So, I came into this wanting exhibitionism. Is there any like I heard?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Also, the walkthrough is useless. It says eave starting town, go to southern town... There is just a village and the port town, neither of which progress the story.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I take that back, the plot did continue. But now there is NO naked girl in the port town when the guide says there should be, I have no way to raise morale.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Thanks for the heads up. I was unable to update my posts myself because my laptop got virus. I was forced to reinstall my OS. At least it's fixed and I managed to save important data before it. Also, don't worry about getting viruses from the latest update. I got the virus one week after posting said update on my patreon.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes