4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Command

Mar 24, 2018
Just wondering can we have a walkthrough or some saved games that start where the option to be good or evil are?

Some saves might be nice.

Reactions: H.ERO

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Hello everyone. I'm here to announce that The next update for Emmerzail will be released on November 14th . It's already out on my patreon though. Will be available for public in November 14th. Patrons also get Full CG Save.

Changelog:

- Continued Sera Good Route's main story

- Added 15 h-scenes in Sera Good Route

- Added Painting h-scene in Lynn Evil Route

- Improved some old maps, added new locations on Lynn Route (before route branching)

- Added 3 optional h-scenes in Lynn Route (before route branching)

- Added 9 short optional h-scenes in Lynn Route (before route branching)

- Replaced nude status images for Sera, Lynn and Alice in the status menu

Just wondering can we have a walkthrough or some saved games that start where the option to be good or evil are?

Some saves might be nice.
I had a walkthrough on my blog but it's incomplete. I didn't have the time to update the walkthrough because I had to focus on the game development. Sorry.

Last edited:

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hello everyone. I'm here to announce that The next update for Emmerzail will be released on November 14th . It's already out on my patreon though. Will be available for public in November 14th. Patrons also get Full CG Save.

Changelog:

- Continued Sera Good Route's main story

- Added 15 h-scenes in Sera Good Route

- Added Painting h-scene in Lynn Evil Route

- Improved some old maps, added new locations on Lynn Route (before route branching)

- Added 3 optional h-scenes in Lynn Route (before route branching)

- Added 9 short optional h-scenes in Lynn Route (before route branching)

- Replaced nude status images for Sera, Lynn and Alice in the status menu

I had a walkthrough on my blog but it's incomplete. I didn't have the time to update the walkthrough because I had to focus on the game development. Sorry.
When the Acolyte tier get early access before 14th public release?

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
When the Acolyte tier get early access before 14th public release?
Ah, I messed up the timing. I released it for Priest tier at 5th so it should be out for public at 19th and for Acolytes at 12th but what's done is done I guess. I will release it for Acolytes at around 10th or 11th then.

• Angry
Reactions: H.ERO

Random_Anon

Oct 6, 2018
So going through Sonja's route the game seems to soft lock right after Emmerzail leaves Vlad to die? 1605577774943.png

He just stands there in front of the fire and you have no control at all. This is version 0.89

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
I'm looking for a way to unlock 6 scenes in Alice Path. The 5 lionmen one (No idea at which moment i'm supposed to go and where) and the following one, Nairn's Harem.

Thank you!

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
I'm looking for a way to unlock 6 scenes in Alice Path. The 5 lionmen one (No idea at which moment i'm supposed to go and where) and the following one, Nairn's Harem.

Thank you!
Search for the elf in Airionn town. Maybe after winning the tournament.

Gugino

May 18, 2017
one question has anybody a save file from Alice ?
I accidently deleted mine and i dont want to reaply everything again

Gugino

May 18, 2017
Another question on evil Lynn route I'm stuck at the part with the date can't start the date and dont know what to do alredy did nearly all Vampire Covenant mission only the last one is missing

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
are you shore you did every mission?i stuckfor a moment there too but i find mission what i did`nt do earlier

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Another question on evil Lynn route I'm stuck at the part with the date can't start the date and dont know what to do alredy did nearly all Vampire Covenant mission only the last one is missing
Did you search the pub?

Gugino

May 18, 2017
Yeah, when I'm in the pup and work it says that he isn't here and that she can't wait for the date
oh, and BTW Raindrops thank you very much for your great game couldn't stop laughing when I played Alice routes and found the troll dungeon

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Have you found the dark mage? The date will only appear after you deal with the dark mage/necromancer. If you have, you might've done the date already and she's only saying "look forward to our NEXT date" which is not in the game yet currently. Which scenes did you miss in the CG mode? Send the screenshot.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes