4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Falcon_Cheif

Mar 17, 2018
There is an issue with the window size, which I cannot seem to find the option to modify. Specifically on 1600 x900 resolution (or lower) it clips the bottom part of the screen, partially obscuring text. Also an issue with some text scrolling off of the side of the window (and not being visible at all as a result).
The game doesn't like it but if you hit f1 you can tick a setting to launch in fullscreen, it did do some wierd thing to all mo open windows but the game worked fine.

Harunata

Sep 9, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the "Obscene Crystal" and "Purple Crystal"?

Do you get that from letting her get creampie'd a lot?

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
Hi, I've done a little bit of translating before, that should probably be call, "The emotionless(stoic) futanari aren't charmed by mating with a spermicidal((either works i guess)sperm milking) creature "
What game does this cute girl from pal?

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Are you installing the same version that each game uses?
I commented before downloading this game. I was talking about previous experience with RPGVX ACE. Just downloaded this and it doesn't work in M1-3 Apple Silicon VM. Have to boot up my Windows machine.

Really wish the author were using MV instead of this old engine. So much better performance and compatability.

dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/futanari-mesugaki-final-pernios-futanari.155431/post-13610493

ENG + 4 langues:

if anyone is looking for the last game of the same author:

download:

Password: ryuugames.com

this mf "ryuugames.com" put 1231231231 link re-directors, and before this is deleted wold be nice if anyone re-uploaded this again to mediafire and pixeldrain that are the best frees and without acc

Reactions: AppRiss
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes