Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Is the park entrance supposed to be here? (thing in blue)

Cause if it is, it doesn't do anything for me. Idk if it was me who misunderstood the npc and guide or if there's a bug. Screenshot_1.png

Edit: I'm pretty sure I did things a bit out of order. I went to that hotel right besides this park (I believe there're like three small parks on this map?) before talking to the shopkeeper, and even got the wine that was there too. I don't know if this influences anything. I also got the ring from the tower up to the north of the map too.

Edit2: UncleTom123 on the post bellow situation on the prologue happened to me too. The building where it happened was this one: Screenshot_2.png I believe you can just make the PC unable to enter the building at this point as an easy fix. I also don't think the game is a buggy mess, but there's the need of some polish, like:
1. there's also an pink haired npc at the front of the hotel where you go to with L-412 with the car, if you interact with her the blue fog effect disappears;
2. And in floor 12, if you go there you're softlocked as you can't interact with either the elevator or the stairs to leave.

I'm having fun with the adventure, and I think the game has promise.

Edit3: Happy to say that as of ver. 6.91 these are all fixed, I appreciate the dev's quick response. Also, the little touch of the sister taking your hand if you insist on going the wrong way (where you could get softlocked before) is quite nice, but there's a lil typo there, it says "there to go" instead of "where to go".

Last edited:
Reactions: Lonery-Moon

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
This game seems like a buggy mess, already got softlocked once in the prologue, by going into a wrong building and then softlocked again at home, I can not get the master key from the wall.

NikoIkleos

May 15, 2020
You really shouldn't be tracing models from koikatsu. Better find an artist because the game looks too cheap.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
I couldn't go to the bar area in the normal way, but I got there using those teleport items. After climbing the tower I could no long climb down the tower, so I used another teleport to get back to the hub and then walked all the way back to finally activate the tower. So I'm still going to say it's a buggy mess.

edit: after having sex with the barmaid part of her scene doesn't dissapear.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Took the bus, get to stare at black screen for 5 sec for some reason
Exit bus, enter a door NW, screen is just black, close the game.
Doesn't seem ready for prime time.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
You really shouldn't be tracing models from koikatsu. Better find an artist because the game looks too cheap.
Honestly,the game artstyle have some "unique" charm.

I dont want to spoil much but from what i understood, something REALLY BAD happened to the world or just the city and the MC can somehow experience very strange situations that just make the game more unnerving.
Why that happen to the mc?what happened with the city?what about his family?each update it seems more questions appear but no answers,the armless girl say that you should only trust her and everyone else is untrustworthy, something sinister is going on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lonery-Moon

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Is the park entrance supposed to be here? (thing in blue)

Cause if it is, it doesn't do anything for me. Idk if it was me who misunderstood the npc and guide or if there's a bug.
Yes. Two YEP plugins are conflicting with each other. Fixed.
Edit: I'm pretty sure I did things a bit out of order. I went to that hotel right besides this park (I believe there're like three small parks on this map?) before talking to the shopkeeper, and even got the wine that was there too. I don't know if this influences anything. I also got the ring from the tower up to the north of the map too.
It's okay.
Edit2: UncleTom123 on the post bellow situation on the prologue happened to me too. The building where it happened was this one: View attachment 2013181 I believe you can just make the PC unable to enter the building at this point as an easy fix. I also don't think the game is a buggy mess, but there's the need of some polish
The door was fixed. Thanks for telling me. I think it's been here since v2 and no one told me I forgot to delete it.
1. there's also an pink haired npc at the front of the hotel where you go to with L-412 with the car, if you interact with her the blue fog effect disappears;
Test thing. Fixed.
2. And in floor 12, if you go there you're softlocked as you can't interact with either the elevator or the stairs to leave.
Again. This is a conflict between plugins. Fixed. Thank you.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
По поводу сцены с бартендершей:
- Когда нажимаешь на кнопки одежды, появляется на секунду затемненный экран с баром.
- Лично у меня при смене гримас лицо на секунду становится белым, я не знаю, может комп тормозит.
- Не возможно нажать другую кнопку, если уже выбрал одну из циферок, надо проиграть сцену.
- У опций B+F и B+P (я не помню точно) перепутаны изображения рук на груди. Из-за этого в B+F появляется 3 руки.
- Ещё у одной опции, вроде K+C+P, отображается неправильное изображение пальца (когда он направлен вниз). Палец пересекается с членом.
- Опция K+B+C+F, которая вторая в пункте 4 не работает.
- Она как положила руку на лицо, так и не убирала, не знаю, может так и задумано.
- Сердечки, конча и ещё какие-то элементы остались после выхода на экране.
Вот все, что сходу смог припомнить (ну и 12 этаж не выпускал). Конечно, хочется продолжения истории, но так или иначе работа проделана впечаиляющая. Желаю успехов и скорее поправиться!
Thank you. I really appreciate it. I think I'll fix it and upload tomorrow.

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
hey mate, nice game!

it would be nice if we had a little more interaction at the start of the game, to explain where we are and what we need to do (an introduction) and if the first npcs had basic sentences like "nice day today" or "i wear shorts".
it's not much but it will make the start of the game more "alive"

virusito

May 12, 2018
I believe i fucked up my game by opening the closet first before getting the head, now i can't interact with the closet anymore (Couldn't take a proper picture, but i can walk on it, nevertheless can't interact with it) 1661899574050.png

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
I believe i fucked up my game by opening the closet first before getting the head, now i can't interact with the closet anymore (Couldn't take a proper picture, but i can walk on it, nevertheless can't interact with it) View attachment 2015415
I also did that. I opened the shelf first before I got the head. Don't know if it was supposed to be like that. Maybe the head is used for something else. The walkthrough guide just ends at the radio tower.

After 3.5h here's my 5 cents about this game:

PROS:
-weird setting that intrigues my morbid curiosity and the plot goes A-wall quickly
-incredible character design, all the girls are very stylish, unique and different
-character interactions and writing
-cg art is cool
-h scenes are hot but needs more variety and different kinks if it's trying to go for a fetish game
-game teeters on the brink of "lmao random bullshit" and "there's something here, I want to find out what", as long as it doesn't become too random I'm interested.

CONS:
-a lot of time is wasted without a guide and without teleporters (don't remove teleporters)
-insanely huge maps which means there's a lot of walking
-very hard to dodge combat, the game incentivises you to fight
-grind
-Fairy boss is insanely difficult, i almost destroyed my keyboard out of rage
-a lot of annoying things get in the way of the very cool plot and setting
-I didn't bring the armless girl with me and there's no way to go home and carry her to the hotel
-no way to know when the content is up
-possible bugs and interactions (radio tower, headless girl, armless girl etc...)

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
hey mate, nice game!

it would be nice if we had a little more interaction at the start of the game, to explain where we are and what we need to do (an introduction) and if the first npcs had basic sentences like "nice day today" or "i wear shorts".
it's not much but it will make the start of the game more "alive"
Yeah. You right. It's need to be reworker a little.
I believe i fucked up my game by opening the closet first before getting the head, now i can't interact with the closet anymore (Couldn't take a proper picture, but i can walk on it, nevertheless can't interact with it)
It's okay. You do everything right.
CONS:
-a lot of time is wasted without a guide and without teleporters (don't remove teleporters)
Yes. I know about this "run a lot" problem.
-insanely huge maps which means there's a lot of walking
Yes. I know about this "run a lot" problem.
-very hard to dodge combat, the game incentivises you to fight
Yes. Need to figure out what to do about the encounters.
Yes. I know about it. It will be way less in future (I hope)
-Fairy boss is insanely difficult, i almost destroyed my keyboard out of rage
Hmm? Did you bring a dead girl with you? It would be much easier if she were in your party.
-I didn't bring the armless girl with me and there's no way to go home and carry her to the hotel
Yes. This need to be fixed.
-no way to know when the content is up
??? Ah. I understand. Well... I'll try to do my best in the future.
-possible bugs and interactions (radio tower, headless girl, armless girl etc...)
Yeah. I always trying to fix them as fast as I can. So I am very grateful for your report.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes