EggsBennedict

Dec 19, 2018
Hello Dev!

Liking the game so far but im stuck on the quest to the radio tower i already did the altar thing, and found the map009 archive to unstuck the hospital, but i dont know where to go already explored every inch from the floor 13 all the way to the hospital, and found no way to progress, and i coudnt figure out how counter element works.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Hello Dev!
Hello.
im stuck on the quest to the radio tower i already did the altar thing, and found the map009 archive to unstuck the hospital, but i dont know where to go already explored every inch from the floor 13 all the way to the hospital, and found no way to progress
Yeah. There is a rather strange tangle of quests and I don't remember if this is fixed in version 8.2, or just in my current dev version. To get to the radio tower you need to complete two quests from the trader. One with bath, and one with park. After that, she should tell you how to get to the radio tower. If she didn't tell you, you'll have to do another thing. You need to complete the quest at the bar. Work good... oh god... ten times? Then work 0/10 tables bad once. Complete quest.
Then go to the bar and press "help" in the dialog with the bartender. After that, go to the 13th floor of the building where L-412 is located. The bar and the trader should be behind one of the doors. Find the Trader and talk to her. She should tell you how to get to the radio tower.
Go to the red circle on the picture: Map008.png
and i coudnt figure out how counter element works.
It's pretty simple. First, three types of physical attack. I think L-412 explained it pretty clearly. Next, elements! You can find out the vulnerability of each enemy by using the "Card of Test" in combat. It's simple, too. We have cards for each element (water, fire, wind, etc.). So, yeah. Use the "Card of Test". If the enemy has an icon with an orange circle, it means that he has resistance to fire. Blue is for water and so on (red for physical attacks). The enemy has resistance to fire? Use the water card. Same for other elements. Damage is increased by quite a large number, so it should be clearly visible what vulnerability everyone has.
Yes. I think this system should be better described in the game itself and give an example of what each of the icons means.
That's all.

####01

Nov 18, 2019
Hello again, developer.

I have returned to once again inquire about the next update and to spread HOLIDAY CHEER!!!

Please accept this humble Argon Crystal as a token of my HOLIDAY GENEROSITY!!!

ezgif-1-ee45fd407f.jpg

(Important Note: Due to being removed from the Void, this Argon Crystal will dissipate within 1-3 Days.)

Anyway, I hope you have a productive, safe, and most importantly, wonderful holiday.

Last edited:

EggsBennedict

Dec 19, 2018
Hello.

Yeah. There is a rather strange tangle of quests and I don't remember if this is fixed in version 8.2, or just in my current dev version. To get to the radio tower you need to complete two quests from the trader. One with bath, and one with park. After that, she should tell you how to get to the radio tower. If she didn't tell you, you'll have to do another thing. You need to complete the quest at the bar. Work good... oh god... ten times? Then work 0/10 tables bad once. Complete quest.
Then go to the bar and press "help" in the dialog with the bartender. After that, go to the 13th floor of the building where L-412 is located. The bar and the trader should be behind one of the doors. Find the Trader and talk to her. She should tell you how to get to the radio tower.
Go to the red circle on the picture: View attachment 2229583

It's pretty simple. First, three types of physical attack. I think L-412 explained it pretty clearly. Next, elements! You can find out the vulnerability of each enemy by using the "Card of Test" in combat. It's simple, too. We have cards for each element (water, fire, wind, etc.). So, yeah. Use the "Card of Test". If the enemy has an icon with an orange circle, it means that he has resistance to fire. Blue is for water and so on (red for physical attacks). The enemy has resistance to fire? Use the water card. Same for other elements. Damage is increased by quite a large number, so it should be clearly visible what vulnerability everyone has.
Yes. I think this system should be better described in the game itself and give an example of what each of the icons means.
That's all.
Thanks for the reply and for all the hard work toward the game, to be a game developer is not a easy task at all and deserve all the credit the community can give!

Reactions: Lonery-Moon

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Hello again, developer.

I have returned to once again inquire about the next update and to spread HOLIDAY CHEER!!!

Please accept this humble Argon Crystal as a token of my HOLIDAY GENEROSITY!!!

(Important Note: Due to being removed from the Void, this Argon Crystal will dissipate within 1-3 Days.)

Anyway, I hope you have a productive, safe, and most importantly, wonderful holiday.
Haha. Thank you. The next update will be... Definitely not this winter. I was planning on just extending the "before the basement" part of the game, but I ended up adding more content. And, yes. It's going to be a big (not really big, but not small either) update. I'm almost done with the first draft, but there's still a lot of work to do. I'm working on the game every day, but the next update will probably be around summer. Or maybe sooner (because I always think there's more work than there really is). Spring will tell. In my opinion, that's a pretty awful time frame with no updates. But unfortunately, it's in the nature of RPGM games. I don't think there's any point in posting little updates, so yeah. That's the way it is. Thank you, and happy holidays!
Thanks for the reply and for all the hard work toward the game, to be a game developer is not a easy task at all and deserve all the credit the community can give!
Yes. It's easier if it's something you enjoy doing (my case). Thank you for the good words.

####01

Nov 18, 2019
Hello again, developer. It’s me, the thing that will not leave.
Just wanted to pop in and see how things are going and make sure everything’s alright with you.

Reactions: Lonery-Moon

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Hello again, developer. It’s me, the thing that will not leave.
Just wanted to pop in and see how things are going and make sure everything’s alright with you.
Hello. My work takes up almost all of my time during the day BUT. I'm still working on the game every day (more on weekends). The new update will be around... this summer or fall, I think. Yeah. It won't be good, I guess, lol. But at least it's already something. It will also be one of the two final updates. IRL things are really eating up my time. I've decided to cut all plans and do at least something. I'm alright, thanks for your concern!
what engine does this game use?
Hello. It's the "RPG Maker MV".
Hopefully they're just taking a break and will return to development sometime soon.
Hello-hello! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "BREAK" IN WORKING ON THIS GAME. I mean, sure, there are days when I physically can't work on it, but I try to work at least 2-3 hours a day. (But I don't think that will be obvious from the new update). Thanks for your concern!
Thank you, I appreciate your concern!

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
If you haven't picked it up already, ChatGPT and Co-Pilot make my coding sessions like 10x more productive.
Haha. Thanks for the advice, but rpgmaker is basically a "code-less" engine. I mean... eeeehhhh... It's JS of course, but all the "code" is made in a special way for people who "can't code". So the code is not a problem (for now). Sure, sometimes you have to use JS directly, but that's pretty rare.

Last edited:

####01

Nov 18, 2019
I have once again returned, Developer.

Just wanted to see how things (L-412 and H-Scenes) were going and wish you a wonderful day.

(Also, will I need to talk to the clown again after the update or no?)

Last edited:

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
I have once again returned, Developer.
Hello.
Just wanted to see how things (L-412 and H-Scenes) were going and wish you a wonderful day.
Haha. Thanks. Basically, things haven't progressed in any visible way since about last fall, I think.
(Also, will I need to talk to the clown again after the update or no?)
No. I've touched a lot of switches this year and really don't remember their ID. When the update is ready, only the New Game. The saves will become broken.
It will also be an update for the "Completed" sign. So a new game is preferable because you'll be able to go through the game from start to finish and tell me how bad it is based on a full playthrough.
That's it.

####01

Nov 18, 2019
So a new game is preferable because you'll be able to go through the game from start to finish and tell me how bad it is based on a full playthrough.
Well, okay. But can there at least be a way to get you-know-who WITHOUT having to fail at the bar? No disrespect, but I HATE having to do that sort of thing and the thought of having to do that again is like shoving one of these through my soul. IMG_8788.png
Makes me feel bad. :(

Last edited:

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Well, okay. But can there at least be a way to get you-know-who WITHOUT having to fail at the bar? No disrespect, but I HATE having to do that sort of thing and the thought of having to do that again is like shoving one of these through my soul.
Makes me feel bad. :(
If I understand you correctly, no. But the whole quest is slightly redesigned and it is much faster and easier to perform. I'll turn my attention to it again and see what else I can do. Thank you for telling me about it.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes