Nott_Bell

Jun 22, 2020
The game really needs a proper walkthough, and also was the rape scene of LF412 removed intentionally? theres not going to be an slaver path? that was my main interest in the game tho
I didn't even know that was a part of the game. I heard there was a scene with her but I never got it.
Also did anyone get the scene with the nurse and the interaction with the bar lady? I thought I messed up and didn't get them. A walk through would be nice but we might have to wait a version or two before things are organized unless v9 is it. A journal log entry from the MC would be nice since it would update us on OBJs or guide us to area the MC thinks might be of interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: E1ias

gabriel123345

Jun 20, 2017
Man I finished through the entire game not a single sex scene, is there even any? and if so is there a gallery mod planned?

dregonforce

Feb 1, 2021
It was one of those games that I followed from the very beginning. I played previous versions, I was waiting for new versions. This is really sad that the creator could not realize everything he wanted. It was a really ambitious project. I just hope that everything is fine in his life, and that we will hear about him and his games someday. Peace/

E1ias

Jul 22, 2017
I didn't even know that was a part of the game. I heard there was a scene with her but I never got it.
Also did anyone get the scene with the nurse and the interaction with the bar lady? I thought I messed up and didn't get them. A walk through would be nice but we might have to wait a version or two before things are organized unless v9 is it. A journal log entry from the MC would be nice since it would update us on OBJs or guide us to area the MC thinks might be of interest.
Yeah, when you first meet her it lets you choose between helping her o raping her, but in the 8.9v theres a warning of "broken, do not choose" in the rape option, and i really wanted to have that path, like in a blacksouls game, then you can pretty much drag her like a slave to the hotel room
Also i realized that some cg and character spites are missing, like the mc sister has one in 8.9v, il wait some months so he can solve this problems, and i really hope he bring the rape path back, it whould be a waste of cg´s otherwise

Reactions: Lonery-Moon

Nott_Bell

Jun 22, 2020
il wait some months so he can solve this problems, it whould be a waste of cg´s otherwise
From what happened this update, I can only assume that he is going over the game now looking for any bugs, issues, suggestions and then releasing a v10 in a few months that has all the paths and cg's. He mentioned the the game is "complete" as in you can finish it from start to finish, but I don't think its actually done. I don't know if I missed it or not but there's is a lot of new, missing, and non finished content from when I played this morning. 6 hours felt short for what it currently is. I'm assuming at least another 3 maybe 4 hours if he keeps this build and adds to it. It feels like a game with holes that needs plugs, but it is a game you can play and complete.

full save?
AFAIK there isn't a gallery but I have some saves from throughout my play through. As of right now it's unironically better to play the game then to take a save

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Any chance of a more descriptive overview?
I am sure others like myself like a bit more info to get an idea of the game before downloading.
Yeah. It needs to be rewritten a bit.
is finally here i cant believe, thank you Lonery-Moon :)
Haha. Lol. You're welcome. About the bug that occurred. Just tested this place again. It works for me. I suggest you reload your last save or give me your last save so I can try to figure it out. Sometimes the game screen just freezes (I think it's because some plugins conflict with each other). Restarting the game should help.
I just can't play this game, but I want to. I don't understand what to do and where to go, after you got teleported. Will be waiting for a proper walkthrough
Yes. Please.
How much rape is there? I remember the player being able to rape an armless bitch, but is there more of that kind of content?
Not much. It was planned, but it had to be canceled. And that scene with L was cut because I was "straightening" the game a bit.
noclip and you will stuck again at mari fight and noclip again wll work
W???
Yes 3 endings.
The game really needs a proper walkthough, and also was the rape scene of LF412 removed intentionally? theres not going to be an slaver path? that was my main interest in the game tho
I'll write a walkthrough. I understand how you feel. The "slaver path" was removed intentionally, as I just don't know how to make it good (lol).
Yep. Wait for guide please. And... eehhh... "wait a version or two before things are organized": The game is a mess. Things will get a little better as the game guide becomes available, but please don't expect major improvements.
Man I finished through the entire game not a single sex scene, is there even any? and if so is there a gallery mod planned?
Wait for walkthrough. Or don't.
full save?
There is no point in it.
Trojan:Win32/Phonzy.B!ml detected when i downloaded from pixeldrain
Try this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

Nott_Bell

Jun 22, 2020
I did have a suggestion regarding combat. I don't think its bad, I just don't feel the need to engage in combat outside of someone is in my way or I need to kill them to progress the story. LF412 can have you clear out the area of monsters so she can move outside safely and once it's done no more monsters spawn in that area. The Trader can have you gather X amount of X from X monster and I'll give you a better flashlight or a more powerful gun. I wouldn't mind having to fight enemies if it meant I got something out of it or there is a reason to do so. Even if its just better items or just a still image. This also gives you the option to have of directing people to specific places without needing a guide or them just wandering around. They can pick up notes or eavesdrop on people about certain things along the way and place it inside of a journal the MC keeps.

Besides that, I enjoyed the game a lot. Regardless of what happens I'm excited to see what comes next and wish the best for ya.

E1ias

Jul 22, 2017
No biggie, its better to not implement a path that to make a bad one, but you could consider like making the scenes available, because they are already made, maybe the classic rape, then you get killed by the girl just right afer, so the already made cg's don't go to waste, i really liked the game, was looking for a blacksouls inspired, and the slaver path per say XD but great nonetheless, need a lot more polish of course, but for a first time game its really good, i whould, still look to blacksouls 1,2 and Fear and hunger ) for some upgrades, like, that big ass world and how to make it more bearable and less empty on some places, also the psicological aspect was great! combat is a classic, normal rpg one, so no complains, but also not praises, il be watching your carreer with great interest and for sure support you on suscibestar if you keep this good work up, and get better
Stay strong man!, il be back in some time to see how the game improved (also if you make a new game make that path hehe)

Bug that i found: When you get to the fishing site, if you go up to the map, behind the trees and click the next area you whould actually teleport to the middle of the game and softlock the game XD

webeseedinandfeedin

Jun 3, 2021
game is admittedly scuffed in (various) departments but i overall dig the aesthetic and presentation of the game, even if it comes with the compromise of gameplay fidelity

designs are also extremely hot, bonus points to the mom for stimulating my primate male instincts

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
I did have a suggestion regarding combat. I don't think its bad, I just don't feel the need to engage in combat outside of someone is in my way or I need to kill them to progress the story. LF412 can have you clear out the area of monsters so she can move outside safely and once it's done no more monsters spawn in that area. The Trader can have you gather X amount of X from X monster and I'll give you a better flashlight or a more powerful gun. I wouldn't mind having to fight enemies if it meant I got something out of it or there is a reason to do so. Even if its just better items or just a still image. This also gives you the option to have of directing people to specific places without needing a guide or them just wandering around. They can pick up notes or eavesdrop on people about certain things along the way and place it inside of a journal the MC keeps.
Yep.
The battle should have made more sense, but it turned out that I overestimated my capabilities and had to get out of it somehow. For example, make combat avoidable as much as possible. You have very good suggestions and I always enjoy reading someone else's point of view. But to make it really work I will have to remake the whole gameplay loop almost from scratch, because the base that I have now does not suit me. Therefore, all this will not be done in the near future.
Besides that, I enjoyed the game a lot. Regardless of what happens I'm excited to see what comes next and wish the best for ya.
Thank you.
No biggie, its better to not implement a path that to make a bad one, but you could consider like making the scenes available, because they are already made, maybe the classic rape, then you get killed by the girl just right afer, so the already made cg's don't go to waste, i really liked the game, was looking for a blacksouls inspired, and the slaver path per say XD but great nonetheless, need a lot more polish of course, but for a first time game its really good, i whould, still look to blacksouls 1,2 and Fear and hunger ) for some upgrades, like, that big ass world and how to make it more bearable and less empty on some places, also the psicological aspect was great! combat is a classic, normal rpg one, so no complains, but also not praises, il be watching your carreer with great interest and for sure support you on suscibestar if you keep this good work up, and get better
Stay strong man!, il be back in some time to see how the game improved (also if you make a new game make that path hehe)
Yes. I understand. Thanks for sharing your feedback.
Bug that i found: When you get to the fishing site, if you go up to the map, behind the trees and click the next area you whould actually teleport to the middle of the game and softlock the game XD
Fixed. Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: E1ias and Nott_Bell

n3kosama

Nov 30, 2020
help im stuck. After the mc and ??? Get out of illusion world.??? Say she want to meet with L
But when i go to hotel there no one there. And i also search all map in the city but i cant go anywhere else.

What should i do ?

Obsis

Feb 24, 2018
help im stuck. After the mc and ??? Get out of illusion world.??? Say she want to meet with L
But when i go to hotel there no one there. And i also search all map in the city but i cant go anywhere else.

What should i do ?
read note on chair in hotel

Obsis

Feb 24, 2018
The game has potential. The artwork is great, I love such distinctive drawings. The general plot line is more or less ok too. The only problem is, despite the 'Completed' status - the game is far from ready. First of all, it feels jagged, as if only the main points in the story were thought out and the details were left out. Secondly, there is a feeling that a lot of content is simply not added, or hidden behind very unobvious triggers. That's why the endings look unclear and the characters look flat. I can also add to cons huge labyrinth-like locations, inarticulate mobs and bosses that don't play any role except for the last one. I think the world can be shrunk a bit and instead of hollow locations add, small clues in the form of, notes, conversations with NPCs, computer hacking, etc. In order for the player to walk around the world, read, listen and by himself guessing where to go and what to do. I'm not a fan of games where the player is led through the story by the hand, but here some moves are super unclear sometimes.

And about endings, yes you can create "mysterious" ones that leave room for imagination. But I would like more understandable with an afterword, although I'm just a fan of Fallout 1 and 2 , Arcanum and other similar rpgs, so I like it when devs show what happened after the end of the game in the future.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes