Nott_Bell

Jun 22, 2020
it 3 you have to go mari room and talk to her at the end before going to the train
I just did that ending with your help thanks, now I'm wondering what ending is the best ending. At first I though with ending with ??? would have been fine but now I think Mari's ending is nice. Considering how LF412s route went I don't know if ??? route is better for the MC considering they're probably gonna end up similar. I think just being toss back out into some nightmare like before alone is the best outcome. Just gotta wait and see.

Reactions: Lonery-Moon

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Meanwhile i cant get mari ending,i got the key to her house but it says that the door is stuck and wont bulge

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Meanwhile i cant get mari ending,i got the key to her house but it says that the door is stuck and wont bulge
Oh, God, what have I done? You see, Mari is a very caring girl, so basically you have to show that you care too. Do that by unbinding Ann and washing her. Also, let me upload a version of the game where you can untie Ann almost at the end of the game, since right now you can only do that before getting to the "past". JUST GIVE ME A SEC . . . DONE. You will have the opportunity to unbind Ann during the final encounter with the trader. Something may have broken, knowing me.
The game has potential. The artwork is great, I love such distinctive drawings. The general plot line is more or less ok too.
Haha. Thank you.
The only problem is, despite the 'Completed' status - the game is far from ready.
True. And the rest is also true.
And about endings, yes you can create "mysterious" ones that leave room for imagination. But I would like more understandable with an afterword, although I'm just a fan of Fallout 1 and 2 , Arcanum and other similar rpgs, so I like it when devs show what happened after the end of the game in the future.
I completely understand your point. Without a sequel or some sort of continuation, the story doesn't make much sense.It's just some mystical mumbo jumbo without much context, without much meaning. In terms of narrative, the questions are not answered and almost nothing happens through the story. It's feels more like eeehhhh... a poor writen short story? When story about what? This question cannot be answered within the confines of this game, partly due to my reluctance, but mostly due to my vast inexperience. So what are we left with? Pretty much nothing.
Unfortunately, I think the next game will be exactly the same in terms of story. BUT. I used rpgmaker for "EMPTY-66822", which got on my nerves. Constantly had to dance (not very successfully) around the limitations of the engine created by my lack of knowledge of js, and in the end it still didn't work. This time I plan to write everything myself from scratch in godot. Even if in the end I have to reject the project, it will at least be a good experience.
So yeah. I plan to try to cover the story with the presence of gameplay, so it won't be so bland and hollow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Screenshot (2348).png
Eternally stuck with mom, unable to get out, finally i can get some rest.
After this dialogue , i can't do shit at all, unable to progress the game. Wtf is this bug. Sure. She makima Level Hot but i still want to progress the game mate.
Oh well, time to redo over everything again.

jawaunw1

May 2, 2022
I'm completely stuck in the bar the second the waitress interacts with me it freezes anyone know what I'm supposed to do here?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I've been waiting to try a stable version of the game, but hot damn, the bug reports just keeps coming.

jawaunw1

May 2, 2022
I've been waiting to try a stable version of the game, but hot damn, the bug reports just keeps coming.
you know even with the bugs and lack of Direction I really like the characters in story enough that I can deal with it I actually would like to developer to continue. especially with this it's actually pretty ambitious

fakeaccount42069

Oct 30, 2019
It's sad, looking through the files and seeing all the unused maps, unfinished events, and variables that track a bunch of player choices that aren't ever used. I hope that the next project goes better, and that maybe one day you'll return to this to make a more complete version or a total remake in a different engine.
By the way, is the portrait of child L-412 ever used in the game? I assume it's meant for the Endless loop but I never saw her in my playthrough.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Eternally stuck with mom, unable to get out, finally i can get some rest.
After this dialogue , i can't do shit at all, unable to progress the game. Wtf is this bug. Sure. She makima Level Hot but i still want to progress the game mate.
Oh well, time to redo over everything again.
I fixed it. There was supposed to be a calculation of whether she would do anything with you on the night, but since I removed all the alternatives, the calculation isn't really necessary. The actual problem is quite simple to solve. Either wait until I update the game in a couple minutes, or you can cheat to change the number of the variable 78 to 3. Sorry.
I'm completely stuck in the bar the second the waitress interacts with me it freezes anyone know what I'm supposed to do here?
Ugh... I can fix it if you provide me with your save file. Otherwise, please describe in more detail what stage of the game you are at and which of the two bars you are in. What exactly is happening and under what circumstances? I can try to fix it.
Yep. It's always like that. If there's a quest more complicated than A -> B -> C, all in a semi-open world, it's pretty hard to test it given the number of possible scenarios. Multiply that by the spaghetti code of rpgmaker and my inexperience and it doesn't turn out very well. Wait for the thread to die. That will mean that all the major bugs are fixed
It's sad, looking through the files and seeing all the unused maps, unfinished events, and variables that track a bunch of player choices that aren't ever used. I hope that the next project goes better, and that maybe one day you'll return to this to make a more complete version or a total remake in a different engine.
By the way, is the portrait of child L-412 ever used in the game? I assume it's meant for the Endless loop but I never saw her in my playthrough.
I plan on returning to this project, but for now I need to take a bit of a break from rpgmaker. Yep. There is a pretty decent amount of unused assets and code. Cutting out 90% of the combat, removing the semi-open world, and remaking it on a different engine isn't such a bad idea.
That portrait is used in the game. A very small and not very important scene on the third day at night in the "Endless loop". Located to the right of the main character's house in the small park north and west of the store.

jawaunw1

May 2, 2022
Ugh... I can fix it if you provide me with your save file. Otherwise, please describe in more detail what stage of the game you are at and which of the two bars you are in. What exactly is happening and under what circumstances? I can try to fix it.
it's after you give Mari a drink when she's on the swing set and she takes you. its on save 14 once the server comes back after talking to you and giving you your drinks it freezes.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
it's after you give Mari a drink when she's on the swing set and she takes you. its on save 14 once the server comes back after talking to you and giving you your drinks it freezes.
Woah! Sequence break! But I see。。。(Also that play time 。。)
In short, one of the switches that is activated at the beginning of the game (in the first few seconds of the black screen) is not ON. From what I can conclude that this save is from an older version of the game. Unfortunately, only starting a new game can help here. Thank you for providing me with your saves.
full save?
There's no point to it. There's no gallery or anything. Sorry.

Last edited:

Barrist'er

Apr 20, 2023
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your art style. Thank you for the game in spite of the flaws and stuff, what were your inspirations for your illustrative style?

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your art style. Thank you for the game in spite of the flaws and stuff.
Thank you. When I first started I had absolutely no confidence in my abilities, but after I gained experience I became more confident. I certainly don't reach the level of a regular artist, and sometimes it's very difficult to draw, but at least I have something to work with and for that I'm already grateful.
What were your inspirations for your illustrative style?
It's not an easy question... Hmm. Real art is almost always self-expression. A chance to look at a person's soul through their work. I like things that evoke some kind of emotion in people. Things that have a lot of expression. For example, Yuko Tatsushima's paintings, Shiruka Bakaudon's works (not the best example, as I think she's too focused on one subject, but I can't help but think of her when answering this question), or a fellow countryman I know who writes music that I like very much. When I watch or listen to such works I see a lot of familiar emotions and it makes me excited. I am not alone. There are other people who feel about the same things as I do, even if we have different life experiences...

Haha. Sorry.

What I really wanted to say is that my illustrative style is based on my love of dark things and actual ability to paint them. My "ability" is pretty limited (therefore, there is no point in naming artists whose style I like). In my opinion, my way of painting is too sterile, but for lack of better, that's ok for me.

corcon

Jan 11, 2018
i just stuck at the beginning after the maze =(. The game is still have problems despite tag "finished".

jawaunw1

May 2, 2022
I'm not going to lie now that I finally completed the game and had enough time to think this game is a high seven like a 7.8 like very close to an eight. you can feel that this is one of the first experience that the creator has a tiring Rhythm and then you enjoy it so much at the end of the prologue that you kind of missed those characters. The middle section is without a doubt the best part of the game it feels the most coherent and probably the one they thought about the most. the ending sticks The Landing but it isn't the best in the world. two of the characters are people that led you through or just kind of messed with you the entire story the classmates ending is without a doubt the most meaningful but I don't understand why Ann had to be took out. Overall I really like what the Creator was going for here you got my support if you keep it up

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes