Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
1. Locations are way too big for the amount of NPCs in them and stuff to do. Really, it's not a problem for me that game has only few NPCs, the problem is how spread they are and how much unused place is in this game.
Yes.
2. Story is so cryptic and hidden player doesn't want to even pay attention to it, and if he does, he still doesn't understand much. Horrors with "idk what's going on" trope are fun but only when with time everything starts to make sense. Here it doesn't.
Yes.
3. Not only story, but everything including scenes is so unnecessarily cryptic. Why would I have to work ELEVEN times to unlock a scene? How am I supposed to know to work that many times? Why that many? During work I indeed felt like I was at work. I don't even know how much content I skipped because it's so hidden. Sure, hidden stuff is great, ??? unlock is not so bad, but here I feel like majority of the game is hidden.
Yes.
4. Maybe I am wrong here due to point 3 but some things look pointless, like helping and being nice to our friend's sister for example. Yeah, I helped her gathering sticks and was not a scum and asked only for a kiss and sure, I got it, but what's next? That's it? I never met her again.
Maybe.
5. And the most important thing in my opinion - combat. So many enemies. Everywhere. Game is so vast and cryptic it should encourage a bit of exploration but it does the opposite by placing enemies literally everywhere. To be perfectly honest game wouldn't lose much if there wouldn't be combat at all. Game would be so much better if you could just defeat enemies on touch (excluding bosses maybe) like many other games do. Enemies here only stretch the play time and are a chore.
Yes.
Thank you for the many words. It was very pleasant to read the detailed opinion.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
i liked the game but i have no idea what i played lol, i got few of mom scenes and in the end 2 diff kind of ending??, i kinda followed the walkthrough but couldnt really do everything in it like the teleporter rune stuff

can anyone just brief me about how many endings are there and if possible how to get them

also does the sister and other females have
3 endings. To get the third ending you have to have Mari in the group. When you get to the "past," walk east of the house every day. And south of the store.
The game is beautiful and artsytle is amazing. But since the story is paranormal I really don't know If I missed any sex scenes between characters. I only got 3 scenes from the mother yet 0 sex scenes from every other character. How do I know If I missed any scenes or maybe there is no scene at all? Other than that the game is amazing.
There aren't very many scenes. And if I remember correctly you didn't miss anything important.

Reactions: randomusernameS

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Now I don't know if you are serious or feel offended.
Lol. No. I'm serious. I apologize for the misunderstanding. I meant exactly what I wrote. It's always a pleasure to read big feedback. Even if the feedback is not very flattering.

Panda0

Mar 10, 2022
3 endings. To get the third ending you have to have Mari in the group. When you get to the "past," walk east of the house every day. And south of the store.

There aren't very many scenes. And if I remember correctly you didn't miss anything important.
alright thanks, again great game, it was tiresome at points but got me really invested into it, could really see all the effort that went into it too, would have appreciated more scenes, the ones that were there were good tho

Reactions: Lonery-Moon

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Lol. No. I'm serious. I apologize for the misunderstanding. I meant exactly what I wrote. It's always a pleasure to read big feedback. Even if the feedback is not very flattering.
I hope you will make a next game. Art is interesting, some horror moments are great (like suddenly hearing other footsteps than your own), and it's obvious you can create interesting story and setting (but you need to better implement it). I am sure if you did the next game in the same style but fixing flaws present in this one it would be great.

corcon

Jan 11, 2018
im stuck in the cutscene with the mary in the cafe. The game is freeze when Marys friend serving our table.

corcon

Jan 11, 2018
Yep, where are you in the game? Is it right after buying a bread?
No, its pretty far. Its after we split up with my partner to escape on the train.
I went somewhere and got into the world of illusion, there I met a girl Mari on a swing, after which she took me to a cafe and there the game freezes

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
No, its pretty far. Its after we split up with my partner to escape on the train.
I went somewhere and got into the world of illusion, there I met a girl Mari on a swing, after which she took me to a cafe and there the game freezes
Yep, and that's your problem, I am 99% sure. You sequence broke your game. You were supposed to do that while buying a bread, not now. To be fair, you shouldn't be able to access this location at this point. Admit it, you went into the city, went back to the outside to the house and then back to the city again but this time it's a night, not a day. I did the same mistake. Reload the save before you changed the city to night.

Reactions: Lonery-Moon

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Yep, and that's your problem, I am 99% sure. You sequence broke your game. You were supposed to do that while buying a bread, not now. To be fair, you shouldn't be able to access this location at this point. Admit it, you went into the city, went back to the outside to the house and then back to the city again but this time it's a night, not a day. I did the same mistake. Reload the save before you changed the city to night.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I get how people break the sequence. Thanks for your help. Fixed (hopefully).

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
Will there be another guide for this game? The current guide doesn't have much info for the game as a whole.

Also, what happens when you find the headless girl? I read from one of your earlier posts that you need to get 0/10 with the bar service, but I already passed that part where you stop gathering garbage before finding the headless girl.

DrTowel

Sep 24, 2020
Really interesting game.
Questions:
1.Are you going to work on a new game?
2.Any other ways to buy subscribe like patreon?

juanitoperes132

Oct 11, 2018
I need some help, can't get the head, i followed the walkthough and failed so many times, but she just kep telling me "Go away"

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes