Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Will there be another guide for this game? The current guide doesn't have much info for the game as a whole.

Also, what happens when you find the headless girl? I read from one of your earlier posts that you need to get 0/10 with the bar service, but I already passed that part where you stop gathering garbage before finding the headless girl.
I need some help, can't get the head, i followed the walkthough and failed so many times, but she just kep telling me "Go away"
The thing with the head is weird. It is not as described in walkthrough anymore. When you are doing the cleaning for the SECOND time instead of picking last piece of trash go into the small tunnel to the right. You will arrive in a new area. Inside there is a wardrobe, if you open it there is a head and MC comments on it.

The thing is MC doesn't pick it, and I also couldn't trigger cleaning for the third time. Still, when doing quest for headless girl game was behaving like I have the head so it is possible game is quite fucked up in that regard and it's enough to continue the girl's story.

Reactions: Lonery-Moon

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Will there be another guide for this game?
Yes. I hope today.
Also, what happens when you find the headless girl?
The head can be found in the sewers on an optional quest in the bar. I'll write about it in the guide.
Really interesting game.
Questions:
1.Are you going to work on a new game?
2.Any other ways to buy subscribe like patreon?
Thanks.
1. Yes.
2. Nah. Just don't do it. There is really no point in it for now. If my next project will be better, I expect 100$ for each download, but for now it is better to make yourself happy with something for this money.
I need some help, can't get the head, i followed the walkthough and failed so many times, but she just kep telling me "Go away"
Today I'm going to write a complete walkthrough. Please wait.

Reactions: DrTowel

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
How do I unlock the "Help" option with the bar lady? I've completed the side quests for her and the trader. I also have the wine bottle.

Does collecting sticks for Ann during the fishing trip have any impact later in the game?

Is there a church in this game?

Last edited:

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
How do I unlock the "Help" option with the bar lady?
If I remember correctly you need to grind bar work. The first time she pays the money, the second time the scene plays. I think there should be a button after that.
Does collecting sticks for Ann during the fishing trip have any impact later in the game?
It should have had an impact, but it doesn't.
Is there a church in this game?
There should have been, but there isn't.

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
If I remember correctly you need to grind bar work. The first time she pays the money, the second time the scene plays. I think there should be a button after that.

I grinded the bar until I got the H scene with her, but the help option didn't appear. Is it a bug by chance?

Betepok

Oct 13, 2018

Got same problem. After working enough for the scene at the bar, I grinded almost a million currency from working at it and still doesn't get the "Help" button. I got to the point before we split with L-412 and "got sucked in to exam thing" and still there was no "Help" button. Then I searched through this thread and broke my game completely with "old fixes" xd

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
Got same problem. After working enough for the scene at the bar, I grinded almost a million currency from working at it and still doesn't get the "Help" button. I got to the point before we split with L-412 and "got sucked in to exam thing" and still there was no "Help" button. Then I searched through this thread and broke my game completely with "old fixes" xd
So is this a bug? Damn. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
I see the walkthrough is updated. Damn, I kinda want to play it again but then I remember all these tedious fights.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
I grinded the bar until I got the H scene with her, but the help option didn't appear. Is it a bug by chance?
Yep. Fixed. At the bar, talk to the piano man. He should be able to help. Or start a new game AHHA.
I see the walkthrough is updated. Damn, I kinda want to play it again but then I remember all these tedious fights.
I admire your tenacity, but don't do it. I think it will be possible to play bug free around the time I do the next project a bit. So, until then.

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
Yep. Fixed. At the bar, talk to the piano man. He should be able to help. Or start a new game AHHA.

I admire your tenacity, but don't do it. I think it will be possible to play bug free around the time I do the next project a bit. So, until then.
Just tested this out, the Piano man just tells you to not disturb him. I'm guessing that obtaining the undead girl companion messes up the process since I got passed this before when I didn't know how to obtain her during my first playthrough.

Betepok

Oct 13, 2018
Just tested this out, the Piano man just tells you to not disturb him. I'm guessing that obtaining the undead girl companion messes up the process since I got passed this before when I didn't know how to obtain her during my first playthrough.
I'll test your theory just to be sure, I guess

Betepok

Oct 13, 2018
In the latest version everything is working fine for me. After 11 successful shifts at the bar and seeing scene I got "Help" button. Even with dead companion and wine bottle in inventory. Side-quest itself opens after you deliver little box to the trader

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
In the latest version everything is working fine for me. After 11 successful shifts at the bar and seeing scene I got "Help" button. Even with dead companion and wine bottle in inventory. Side-quest itself opens after you deliver little box to the trader
Strange. I already delivered the box to the trader before going out to get the undead companion and 11 shifts. Not sure what went wrong.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes