Betepok

Oct 13, 2018
Also there's this thing: after we get from "the past" to "present", we have to find L-412 in apartment but rather finding the note. Before we get to the location of apartment, the dialogue window pops up with L-412 telling us where to go. Is it supposed to be this exact time is pops up? We didn't even rad the note and she already leading us somewhere. It got me confused when I first played this part.
P.S
(Возможно на русском будет понятнее. Когда мы покидаем временную петлю прошлого, мы идём к L-412, но ещё до локации с парковкой и телепортом выскакивает диалоговое окно, в котором L-412 "легонько касается нашего плеча" и говорит идти к главной дороге. В первый раз я и повёлся на это. Пошёл туда, куда вели. В итоге какое-то время круги наматывал в непонимании, куда идти и что делать. Неужели этот "диалог" должен начинаться с этого момента?)

1691618995305.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Lonery-Moon

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
I was wondering if I should report walkthrough textures like this? There's a lot of them but is it necessary to report?
Yeah. Need to fix this. Thanks for help.
Also there's this thing: after we get from "the past" to "present", we have to find L-412 in apartment but rather finding the note. Before we get to the location of apartment, the dialogue window pops up with L-412 telling us where to go. Is it supposed to be this exact time is pops up? We didn't even rad the note and she already leading us somewhere. It got me confused when I first played this part.
Lol how? Funny thing. I'm going to fix it. Thank you for letting me know about this problem.

Betepok

Oct 13, 2018
Yeah. Need to fix this. Thanks for help.

Lol how? Funny thing. I'm going to fix it. Thank you for letting me know about this problem.
As for the textures, there are a lot of them in the same hotel with wine. Some plates on tables, some blood on them. So yeah, a lot of stuff placed on tables is walkthrough xd
Edit: I can pinpoint some points in this same hotel through screenshots later. Or is there any better way to do so? Cos' that can be quite a lot of screenshots if you pinpoint every location

Last edited:

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
As for the textures, there are a lot of them in the same hotel with wine. Some plates on tables, some blood on them. So yeah, a lot of stuff placed on tables is walkthrough xd
Edit: I can pinpoint some points in this same hotel through screenshots later. Or is there any better way to do so? Cos' that can be quite a lot of screenshots if you pinpoint every location
Haha. Thanks for the offering of help, but it's not necessary. I can fix it pretty quickly.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Did anyone already mentioned "When" and "Then" mix ups in dialogues?
No. To tell you the truth, I only have a rough idea of the quality of the text (I think it's like 70% ok). You've played most of the game, right? I would be grateful if you could share your idea of the quality of the text and maybe even point out some errors.

Betepok

Oct 13, 2018
No. To tell you the truth, I only have a rough idea of the quality of the text (I think it's like 70% ok). You've played most of the game, right? I would be grateful if you could share your idea of the quality of the text and maybe even point out some errors.
Funny thing: I just rushed through main story, so I'm clueless about side-quests and even floor 12 thing xd
What I can tell right now (without diving myself in the game text again) is that there are some points where [W] and [T] mixed ("When" instead of "Then" and vise versa) and somewhere in the end of main quest on Mari route (if I remember correctly) there was a typo in word "Owe" (it was "Own" in one dialogue line).
Can't say much about quality much cos' my English is about your level (xD). Maybe it's just me this dumb, but I think that it would be great for Trader to be more specific about path to Bar. For some reason, I tried the side road (тротуар), where it didn't get me to another location, and completely ignored the main road (проезжую часть). After that I thought of this way as dead end and kept going in circles around location :KEK:

Edit: While trying to test another thing, got you a good example of a typo
1691799995641.png

Last edited:

Betepok

Oct 13, 2018
A small detail, I guess, but how is she fishing (or trying to fish?) out there? Just funny how her brother reacts like a winner when she wasn't even competing. She just was there, collecting dry sticks :KEK:
1691800636833.png

She stays at the same place even after she was supposed to ran off
1691800696462.png
If you choose to help Ann with gathering there's no problem with her positioning

DrTowel

Sep 24, 2020
yep, still quite straight to the point but still sometimes hard to understand though

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
I don't know, I didn't have too much problem with quality of text, I played way worse games in that regard.
A small detail, I guess, but how is she fishing (or trying to fish?) out there? Just funny how her brother reacts like a winner when she wasn't even competing. She just was there, collecting dry sticks :KEK:
View attachment 2845060

She stays at the same place even after she was supposed to ran off
View attachment 2845066
If you choose to help Ann with gathering there's no problem with her positioning
It clearly bugged out in your case. It worked fine for me.

Betepok

Oct 13, 2018
I don't know, I didn't have too much problem with quality of text, I played way worse games in that regard.

It clearly bugged out in your case. It worked fine for me.
It's working fine if I choose to help Ann, but she was stuck every new game where I didn't helped her

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Funny thing: I just rushed through main story, so I'm clueless about side-quests and even floor 12 thing xd
What I can tell right now (without diving myself in the game text again) is that there are some points where [W] and [T] mixed ("When" instead of "Then" and vise versa) and somewhere in the end of main quest on Mari route (if I remember correctly) there was a typo in word "Owe" (it was "Own" in one dialogue line).
Understood.
Can't say much about quality much cos' my English is about your level (xD). Maybe it's just me this dumb, but I think that it would be great for Trader to be more specific about path to Bar. For some reason, I tried the side road (тротуар), where it didn't get me to another location, and completely ignored the main road (проезжую часть). After that I thought of this way as dead end and kept going in circles around location :KEK:
Yeah. Sometimes the game can be pretty confusing. It used to be worse.
I'll fix the bug on the fishing trip, thanks for telling me.

Reactions: Betepok

Betepok

Oct 13, 2018
If anyone wondering, download link got updated (at least on itch.io). Time to look for another possible bugs to report

Last edited:

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
If anyone wondering, download link got updated (at least on itch.io). Time to look for another possible bugs to report
No. Pls stop. I'm going to review the entire game over again in the future, so there's no need for that. I don't think there are any bugs left that completely break the game.

Reactions: garbage062

Pikaru818

Jan 14, 2019
No clue how I did it, but managed to glitch the game out by grabbing the wine at the beginning of the game and now i'm unable to both hand it in, nor get past the hydraulics that you have to enter the code at so be careful to not grab it despite the fact its just "on the way"

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes