Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Please elaborate. Is it some kind of bug???
Its more that since the game kinda leaves you with nothing to guide you, you explore the city and find areas that were supossed to be reached later on.
I didnt find the trader but i found the public bath,wentto the back room and saw the scene without starting the quest so the sudden change of the mc gender startled me a little.
Later on i found the trader and started the quest.

Reactions: DoisacChopper

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Its more that since the game kinda leaves you with nothing to guide you, you explore the city and find areas that were supossed to be reached later on.
I didnt find the trader but i found the public bath,wentto the back room and saw the scene without starting the quest so the sudden change of the mc gender startled me a little.
Later on i found the trader and started the quest.
Understood. Thanks for report.

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
So where was L-412 suppose to be at?
in the black car in front of the building you arrive after leaving the house, you cant just click on it with mouse, you have to come close to it then press enter to trigger conversation then take her to 13 floor room

Reactions: DaFirst

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
in the black car in front of the building you arrive after leaving the house, you cant just click on it with mouse, you have to come close to it then press enter to trigger conversation then take her to 13 floor room
Thank you good sir.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1669598

Overview:
Normal day of your normal life. You just relax at home, BUT! SUDDENLY! SOMETHING IS HAPPENING! You still home... or not? It's really doesn't look like it. Were is everyone? What to do? Nobody gonna answer this questions except for you!​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-06
Release Date: 2022-03-06
Developer: Lonery-Moon -
Censored: No
Version: 2.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

View attachment 1669593 View attachment 1669595 View attachment 1669596

(Sees familiar green hair)

*Screams like Homer Simpson for over an hour*

Deus _ex_mortis

Feb 10, 2018
Im not sure if I have brain damage or something, but i cant seem to find L 412 in the black car in front of the respawn hotel. Is there a trigger im missing or what? If possible, could someone show a screenshot of where exactly she is.
A guide would also be appreciated, cant find certain things like the church or the bar scene

Last edited:

Thefasthunter

Feb 23, 2021
i was walking city like for 2 hours and just gave up, i've no clue what i have to do
after the bus stop you need go straight down. i couldn't either then the sister ask if i know the way (if you press no i know the way she doesn't help but if you press no i don't remember then she will help you)

RNPA1

Dec 11, 2021
Someone knows where the public bathroom is? I started the trader's quest an got stuck.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes